I'm new to the game.

Started by BigRick, June 28, 2009, 06:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

He does this all the time. I'm sick of him bashing this game so I decided to fight back.

He's the idiot that randomly kills people on turbo.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Yes please ignore him, Zep is a stupid mook and nobody likes him

BigRick

Haha i like him already. Without people like that, things would surely get boring
If I see another pink elephant, I swear I'll shoot!

Ungatt Trunn II

That's just it. He phails at what he's trying to do. Then he thinks he can go around bragging.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

This is true he tried to kill this whole past round and succeeded only twice while getting killed 7 times himself :D

Zeppelin

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 28, 2009, 11:05:00 PM
This is true he tried to kill this whole past round and succeeded only twice while getting killed 7 times himself :D
and hte destruction of about  mid ta high 10 digits of net directly or into 11 digits indirectly.

Firetooth

Quote from: BigRick on June 28, 2009, 10:30:00 PM
I shall smite you both for spamming my thread.

That is a no-no. You should be ashame of yourselves. Go run your heads into a wall and come back with something worth while to say  :P
Lol, welcomed you already in banning of zep thread XD Welcome again I guess
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Red Fang

Hey Rick, just ignore Zep hes acting all high and mighty again.  :)

Shadow

Quote from: BigRick on June 28, 2009, 10:37:35 PM
Haha i like him already. Without people like that, things would surely get boring

It's possible to play the part of the villian without actually being an butt about it. If you wanna fill those shoes, please make it fun at least. Zep just kills people and gets ego-slime all over the place.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

Eeeeew Ego slime

And yes Zep is a very big [behind] of a villian.

Mr.Grimm

Please don't be miny Zep, Rick. And welcome to RWL! :D

Daryn

welcome to RWL Big Rick!
if you like to spam, we can let you join RSL: Redwall Spam Lords
Pies.

BigRick

I dont "spam" per say. I usually try to make most of my posts have some type of meaning.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the game. Dont be shy about giving me a shout on aim or msn.
If I see another pink elephant, I swear I'll shoot!

Blood Wake

Howdy, Rick. I'm Blood Wake, I played NWO for a few days last month... then I died... and I have NO IDEA why or how. but all three of my countries or whatever died and I decided never to go back. Yup.

but RWL was my first Promisance game and will always be my home. going to other prom games is usually just out of boredom.

anyway, welcome. hope you stick around.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Hi Rick, welcome to the game. If you want help learning, my clan Woof is currently training newer members.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES