Game over

Started by Blood Wake, January 21, 2012, 12:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on January 22, 2012, 01:59:54 PM
Those leaders are much less impressive than I expected. :o
They couldn't possibly be any higher. He hasn't lost land since his last grab.
I will not deleted this

Raggon

Huh. It quite a bit for me, a newbie.
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Firetooth

Quote from: Holby on January 22, 2012, 03:34:24 PM
They couldn't possibly be any higher. He hasn't lost land since his last grab.
Yeah, I should probably do the math next time. Of course 112,000 *175=19.6 mil. D'oh. :-[
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Durza

You're having fun with this aren't you Shadow?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

Having fun with what? Takedowns are always fun, especially when someone challenges you to do it, thinking that you can't.

If you want to join in the fun, Cloud still has lots of stuff to destroy, and he is wide open :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

cloud

ugh, caught me at a really busy time. I've kind of let my team down on both reg and turbo.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

[Gosh darn it] Wake. Seriously. I've known all along I could be taken down whenever somebody wanted to take the time and effort. All I was doing was having fun with the mass messages, I certainly never thought of myself as an actual emperor. Now Shadow and Holby are going to ruin it, and be deprived of my awesome messages, because Wake is a drunken idiot.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

Thanks Volkov. Loving the love.

Scared to actually battle someone?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

They have been funny messages. For some reason i thought you were gloating. Perhaps you are a just emperor? If so, should not we rally to support you in the face of a threat from holby and shadow? Perhaps we should make you into a proper emp, rather then take you down for the crime of being boastful; a crime you are apparently innocent of.

cloud

I agree. Shadow and Holby are the evil dooers. Everyone grab your pitchforks, it's stake-burning time.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Blood WakeThanks Volkov. Loving the love.

Scared to actually battle someone?

Course not, I would just prefer not to do so if I don't have too. Also, if an announcement like "we have taken over the game, you are all losers" is going to be made, I or Sevz will be the one to make it, because that means it has actually occurred.

Quote from: Peace AllianceThey have been funny messages. For some reason i thought you were gloating. Perhaps you are a just emperor?

Indeed I am a just and fair emperor. I have not made any decrees that are in any way detrimental to the rest of the game. Indeed, I have been quite benevolent.

QuoteIf so, should not we rally to support you in the face of a threat from holby and shadow? Perhaps we should make you into a proper emp, rather then take you down for the crime of being boastful; a crime you are apparently innocent of.

Yes, this is a very good idea. I am innocent of any and all crimes, except making funny messages and helping people.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

You used us! Due to the brilliant suggestions of our server, your trivia group is now eminent, nay, notorious! (given the terminological in-exactitude of the winning suggestion; I imagine your word is now taken with a grain of salt on Wednesday nights)

Not giving credit where credit is due? For shame! ;)

Whatsis? a spelling error by lord Volkov? Even after he's edited his post, to top it all off?? it must be late! :P

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 25, 2012, 12:01:17 AM
Course not, I would just prefer not to do so if I don't have too. Also, if an announcement like "we have taken over the game, you are all losers" is going to be made, I or Sevz will be the one to make it, because that means it has actually occurred.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Actually we didn't win the name contest. The server failed me. Also, my word is never taken with a grain of salt on Wednesday nights.

Credit? To whom?

Grammar, not spelling, you silly person. The edit was just to add the names of the people I was quoting.