Game over

Started by Blood Wake, January 21, 2012, 12:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Because you spelled toot without another t.

So let's all rally for volkov, who's in?

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 25, 2012, 02:30:45 AM
Actually we didn't win the name contest. The server failed me. Also, my word is never taken with a grain of salt on Wednesday nights.

Credit? To whom?

Grammar, not spelling, you silly person. The edit was just to add the names of the people I was quoting.

Somebody's cranky! :P Poor fella can't sense sarcasm in the midst of embarrassment.

Understandable really, it's not everyday that your brilliance fails you. Let's hope it doesn't prove detrimental to your pride-- your egocentricity is the key component to our tolerating your messages. You speak so far from the truth that we feel bad and let you carry on unscathed, curious of the absurdities you will spew next.

Nonetheless, all hail Volkov, the "diplomatic" & evasive sissy! emperor!

haha lighten up Volky ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Kilkenne

e·go·cen·tric   [ee-goh-sen-trik, eg-oh-]
adjective
having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things: an egocentric philosophy that ignores social causes.
having little or no regard for interests, beliefs, or attitudes other than one's own; self-centered: an egocentric person; egocentric demands upon the time and patience of others.

Saying that the only reason anyone tolerates Volkov is because they are self obsessed themselves can't possibly be the critique you are trying to make, is it?

E: I'm glad that you changed your post to make more sense. Your grasp of the english language, however, remains questionable and not at all in accordance with your age or status.

Wolf Snare

3. a self-centered person with little regard for others

Implying his egotistical attitude is humorous, yet equally harmless.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

"shut the front door kilk, stop ruining everything!"

;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 25, 2012, 09:33:39 AM

Just remember that if you guys actually make volkov an emp, we will never hear the end of it from Sevs about how he took over the game, and I know that nobody wants to have to listen to that.

Basically you should all have turned on volkov long ago to save yourselves headaches.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Wolf SnareSomebody's cranky! Tongue Poor fella can't sense sarcasm in the midst of embarrassment.

Understandable really, it's not everyday that your brilliance fails you. Let's hope it doesn't prove detrimental to your pride-- your egocentricity is the key component to our tolerating your messages. You speak so far from the truth that we feel bad and let you carry on unscathed, curious of the absurdities you will spew next.

Nonetheless, all hail Volkov, the "diplomatic" & evasive sissy! emperor!

haha lighten up Volky Wink

Oh shuddup Snare. You are trying too hard, the only thing that's embarrassing is how terrible your posts are.  :P

Quote from: ShadowJust remember that if you guys actually make volkov an emp, we will never hear the end of it from Sevs about how he took over the game, and I know that nobody wants to have to listen to that.

Eh, I think if he was emp, we'd never hear the end of it, but if I'm emp, he'll just be able to claim a "team" victory. Then again, he claims he's the reason for Holby's success already, so meh, you might have a point. LOL. Though honestly, given how arrogant I can be, do you really think I would let Sevz steal my thunder like that?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

I thought Sevah was leaving anyhow, so it doesn't really matter what he says.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 25, 2012, 04:13:19 PM
Oh shuddup Snare. You are trying too hard, the only thing that's embarrassing is how terrible your posts are.  :P

Actually, Michael Dan, my posts cannot contend with how embarrassing your most recent documentary was.

Haven't you heard? I'm smart now.  ::)

We've allowed you to get this far, in fact, I've assisted in creating almost half your NW, don't bite the hand that feeds you !

....Down with Volkov!  >:D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevah

Sevz is legend

Tired of this game and the dodgy changes. Pretty sure other people will click on and leave as the days get darker.
*passes out cookies*

Temple was created to train new players, it's current position was taken by eliminating enemies rather than greed. It's a concept 95% of you wouldn't grasp without thorough explanation so instead of belittling the man behind the curtains look at yourselves and how many reasons I've got to dislike you all. In general you all play a repetitive game and repetitiveness breeds ignorance. That's right, most you monkeys are following the leader ignorantly cos you never experienced the truth
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 25, 2012, 01:18:43 PM
E: I'm glad that you changed your post to make more sense. Your grasp of the english language, however, remains questionable and not at all in accordance with your age or status.
Just noticed this. Actually I didn't edit my post at all, you must just be having a bad day.
I get it, you've made your intentions clear... but can't you resist? It's getting old. I'm sure you're not a bad guy behind the veil, so let's stop the back and forth game.

I'm making an effort to post more thoughtfully and less aggressively,  and you're just trolling me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Shadow on January 25, 2012, 03:57:31 PM

Just remember that if you guys actually make volkov an emp, we will never hear the end of it from Sevs about how he took over the game, and I know that nobody wants to have to listen to that.

Basically you should all have turned on volkov long ago to save yourselves headaches.

What I gather from this is that we should support Volkov under the condition that he abandons all ties with the Sevs (who as it turns out has left RWL for ever so that shouldn't matter)

Perhaps our emperor will be careful with whom he associates?

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Wolf SnareActually, Michael Dan, my posts cannot contend with how embarrassing your most recent documentary was.

Haven't you heard? I'm smart now.

We've allowed you to get this far, in fact, I've assisted in creating almost half your NW, don't bite the hand that feeds you !

....Down with Volkov!

I honestly don't even know what Moore's most recent documentary was.

You're smart now? News to me. (Still. :P)

Now now, you know having a guy capable of protecting the net is just as important as generating it. It really is a team effort, and I have always acknowledged that. Besides, I've generated no small amount of net myself. Despite all the food these troops eat, I still have a buncha lot of food, and more in the bank.

Oh dear, seems the clan is fracturing already. :P

Quote from: Peace Alliance
What I gather from this is that we should support Volkov under the condition that he abandons all ties with the Sevs (who as it turns out has left RWL for ever so that shouldn't matter)

I'm always careful of whom I associate with.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 26, 2012, 12:08:29 AM
Quote from: Shadow on January 25, 2012, 03:57:31 PM

Not necessarily, that is just convenient at this time. As volkov himself admitted, he would cause just as big a headache all by his lonesome.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

Volkov and me are tight. Lately i've played pretty fair. Told Agency I didn't accept the alliance and it was longer than a week before we made war attacks. That was nice of us. Lazy of them to stop playing.
As for W.A.R clan, we were supposed to be allies but they turned on us. Any retaliation seemed fair. We did what we did.
Aero we haven't espionaged but I don't doubt there's billions tucked away to surprise us all ;) cept me i'm aware of a presence

For you PA. Don't talk trash if you're tryin to uphold passive ideals. Doesn't look inadvertent. I've got more friends than enemies and they know i'm as skilled as I am loyal.

I am leaving the game but for the sake of my people i'm doing the right thing before I go. Also, Shadow hasn't confirmed to pay me this highly sought after 10bucks. When he does make confirmation i'll leave for a week for sure.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.