Game over

Started by Blood Wake, January 21, 2012, 12:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Why? to slow down your code abuse?
I've got a much better idea. When you make another clan i'm gonna point out that it's further code abuse.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

abartell

how is making a clan a code abuse
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Night Wolf

Sevah can't think of anything else to cry about.

abartell

yeah i agree sometimes he gets mad about stupid things like 4 sacks, like i am livid when i get sacked 10 or more sacks

Sevah

I don't mind 4 sacks. The problem is when you lose 50% of your stockpile to some n00b indy who sacks 20-50 times. Idiots code.

Shadow

20 sacks takes at most 9.5% of your stockpile, in practice close to 7%. 50 sacks takes at most 23% of your stockpile, in practice closer to 15%.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Shadow on February 22, 2012, 09:50:02 AM
20 sacks takes at most 9.5% of your stockpile, in practice close to 7%. 50 sacks takes at most 23% of your stockpile, in practice closer to 15%.
But 9.5% is 50% in sevsland, and 23% is 100% in sevsland.

You forgot the conversion rate.

Sevah

shut up PA, last round on turbo I counted how much I lost to the indies who designated most of their turns to aiding clanmates all expenses paid for. It was around 60% of my stockpiles stolen under heavy fire.
I'm gonna pillage you hardcore in turbo this round before I jump up the ladder. I suspect I'll get hit to a fresh ratio capable of taking half your junk if you get the courage to make resources for 3 days away over right now.

abartell

lol  i love it when you guys fight i get to see how different people are and how the game works

Shadow

Was really hoping that TEMPLE would stick around for a battle now that we are both clanned and we all have networth for the battling.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

abartell

yeah

[edit] Please make sure your posts have a point abartell. We all appreciate knowing what you think, which means you should post more then just 1 word at a time.
- PA moderating

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWas really hoping that TEMPLE would stick around for a battle now that we are both clanned and we all have networth for the battling.

Why would you ever think that? You know Sevz MO. When the going gets tough, he stops playing.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES