Landfat Ratios...

Started by bjornredtail, December 19, 2004, 11:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

Volkov, I snet you a message just now explaining why I left the clan, so I don't have to reiterate myself.

Lol, and your comment on defending against stoats...all I will say is this: there is a time to defend and their is a time to allow your opponents to take the land. Right now, it is the latter.
user posted image

Ragefur

Retarded:
Your Army breaks through Ereptor''s Raiders's defenses and captures 730 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
2 Stoats
In their defense, Ereptor''s Raiders lost:
When My rank == 28 and His == 8. To start with.

~Ragefur

EDITATE: Everyone I've come up against so far is a Pony raiser.
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

RazorClaw

What is he just masses something else?  

Ragefur

You'd think that someone in the top ten would be able to at least put up a fight against the guy in 28th spot.

- Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

RazorClaw

But since there's such a land deprivity, people are more concerned with being able to get land during their runs than keeping it afterwards.  

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* While this is true.. I recently couldn't break someone even though I had many times they're stoats. Gah. But meh. Ereptor has his own set of problems methinks and the reason you broke him is because of those. He was probably really heavily attacked before you hit and thus had very few stoats.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

How IS this happening? Everyone else seems to be going just fine on their 7,000 land for 30,000,00 networth, and I can barely deal with like 18,000 land for 23,000,000 or something. It's insane! I miss the old days. Not a single person has been technically landfat in a long while. Having half your networth in land is landfat now.

Gen. Volkov

Yes, it is rather different. I think its partly to do with the rise to dominance of Marten. You can get so much money now that you can just buy these gigantic armies and double your NW. Plus people have stopped trying to defend, so you get these ridiculous Networths with real low land after people attack them. Take me for instance, I currently have 40k land and 51 mil Nw. When I lose the land, the NW drop will not be appreciable because most of my net is troops.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES