internet is down

Started by Blood Wake, June 11, 2007, 02:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

idk....i just never really liked martens, well i suppose they are the best at making money but ive always been a stoat or a wolf....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Wolf is probably still a bit better than marten, simply because of the loyalty bonus, but the Goldmine ability is the important bit about Marten, and I haven't been able to really make use of it yet, so I can't say for sure.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Yeah, idk, all i know is that Snare said that Wolf is better back in the day, i tried it out and i like it so i've stuck with the wolf for awhile now, works just fine for me but im going to try stoat next round!

kell

i just pick wolf cause it sounds cool may try out the others
(think i was ferret in the old reg)
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

White Fang

Before the recent balancing of the races, Wolf was the best, hands down.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: White Fang on July 21, 2007, 11:22:18 AM
Before the recent balancing of the races, Wolf was the best, hands down.

Yeah thats pretty much what i thought, ntm the servers especially turbo were just full of wolfs, most everyone was a wolf!

Gen. Volkov

Wolf was pretty decent, but I dunno if it was hands down the best. Marten was able to compete fairly well against it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES