What's new?

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, June 12, 2007, 12:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Hello all!  It's been around 2 years since I last visited RWL.  And I must ask, what's new?

Volky told me the code is being changed to balance out Indy and Leaders...Is this true?

And what are the special race abilities?

The Lady Shael

Hey! Glad to have you back. ^_^

That is true...we admins have been trying our best to even out the strats so that no one strategy seems better than the other.
Some races will have new abilities...but they will not be revealed until the Turbo reset this Friday (see Reset information topic in Turbo Discussion for more info).
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Badrang the Tyrant

Awesome...Will this be implemented in Reg, depending on how well it goes over?

The Lady Shael

That's the plan.  8-)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

cloud

Also reg is completely dominated by one clan...which is making it kind of boring.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Except for the members of that clan, which are finding it most entertaining. XD.

Welcome back Badrang.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 13, 2007, 01:21:23 AM
Except for the members of that clan, which are finding it most entertaining. XD.

Welcome back Badrang.

lol, how's being land starved working out for ya volky?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

kell

volkys right its fun  :-D
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Badrang the Tyrant

:-D

As of right now, what are each races' special abilities?

The Lady Shael

Rat - Pressgang Rats
Weasel - Pressgang Weasels
Wildcat - Academy
Fox - Pressgang Skiffs
Ferret - Pay Tribute
Stoat - Pressgang Stoats
Flitchaye - Burrow/Surface
Wolf - Inspire Fear
Marten - Goldmine
Ermine - Search
Painted One - Frenzy
Crow - nothing

Some of these races are being cut out, and almost all of these abilities have been changed/revised. Geez, I'm so bad at keeping secrets. I really can't wait till the reset. =p

Gen. Volkov

Quotelol, how's being land starved working out for ya volky?

Better than it is for those below me. XD.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

idunno

Being land starved is extremely exciting I should say.

White Fang

Even when you can't attack the top five, it still works...'cause they can't attack you, either.

cloud

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 13, 2007, 06:42:57 PM
Quotelol, how's being land starved working out for ya volky?

Better than it is for those below me. XD.

good thing im not below you.
-Kilk

Badrang the Tyrant

Grr..forgot how much I hated the attack system after Retto updated it.  It look so....different.

Whatever happened to the ole Otter?