What's new?

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, June 12, 2007, 12:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

volky got smoked by cloud   :-P
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Lady Shael

Retto just kinda disappeared and stopped updating RWL...people kept trying to politely remind to reset Turbo and fix bugs and stuff, but he was too busy with real life stuff, pretty much.
Took him a while to hang over the reins, but eventually he did, last August.

There aren't many people who like the new attack system...it scares newbies away too, looks too complicated.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

cloud

Quote from: kell on June 14, 2007, 07:20:57 AM
volky got smoked by cloud   :-P

grrr...how the heck did you murder me 20 times when i had a 300 ratio...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Quotegood thing im not below you

Well, you are now. XD. Cause you got smoked by kell.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

It's not leaders/land for offensive missions. It compares your leaders/land to enemies leaders/land, and then (I think) your leaders/land/enemies land, or something like that...

It may be listed in the game guide, but it's not just leaders/land.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

RazorClaw

hoo iz badrang? wut r thees "leeders" uv wich u speek?

Badrang the Tyrant

Bah!  Go make Skiffs, Razor. :-P

kell

I was gonna say something about you being below volky again but I decided it would be better coming from him  :-D
founder of eire

first emp on the new server