Net

Started by baransarn, March 12, 2003, 07:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baransarn

I have a serious predicament here. My net is always dropping and I always have to raise my tax rate so I could get out of the Red. How can I get my tax rate to normal like 10% and get out of the red. One thing that works is to get with of workers and mercanaries, but I dont want to. :unsure: help!
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

calria

Here's my advice, which should be rather good since I'm clearing out of the red about twice a day lately:

1) Sell off most of your mercenaries in all but one type on the market, but jack up the price. This will basically put them in a holding area for you for 6 hours, after which you can remove them from sale.

2) Put your tax rate up and knock your troop production down to 0%.

3) Find some poor landfat and easily-broken newbie and hit them for all you can get. Be sure to have plenty of cash out while you do this so that you won't loose troops.

4) Build a TON of markets, and maybe 2-300 each of tents and camps. Use up all the land you got doing this. Keep repeating these last two steps until you're gaining about 1,000,000 cash per turn.

5) go into your management screen and change tax to 10% and troop production up to whatever you want it to be.

Hopefully that should work for ya!

Yiss, that works for me... I never like getting rid of troops, so I just espionage people, and attack the most landfat one... Also, attack them with troops that they have a weak point in... I've just found one with 200,000 rats... hehehe..

RazorClaw

Well, I suggest that you Scout or attack someone, then use the land to build markets. If that doesn't work, sell troops. If you raise your tax rate and then go and buy 1,000,000 rats, it isn't going to do much good.

Abby The Rat

Your Right deathclaw. There is also getting rid some of the barracks and using the land to build the Markets.

This doesn't make you lose troops, it just mean you get less per turn. but you get to keep the troop you got.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

baransarn

Thanks everyone. The advice is certainly working!
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"