ALL Blade Members (past/current/whatever)

Started by Scarwake, November 14, 2004, 12:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

i was part of a blades clan that you made disband because we didn't follow the rules or something... that was before i knew what i was doing 'cause if i had any clue what i was doing, i would have smuffled you for trying to force us to disband, lol.

wolf bite

Quote from: SonorasUmm....a used to be a Blade member when I played, should I put up the thing in my siggy?

Whenever I make an account it disables me sooo....
Since you play On computers that all go to the samw computer that someone else uses, the game will disable you. You need to PM Shael on reg. I have fixed this for you on turbo.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

Lol, Peace, you were in that evil little Clan of Flaming Blades!?!?!?! Lol, I laugh!

Not my fault you naughty little people didn't follow the rules.  Should've kept contact.  *points and blames it on whoever the Leader of the sub-clan was*

Go beat them up for not communicating, and then betraying the main Blades clan....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Bladetail the Ferret

I was a part of Blades a while ago!!!

Scarwake

Oh, I'd like to say that I was bored yesterday, so in doing so I decided to see exactly how many topics there were involving Blades(any blade clans) on this forum.

As of yesterday there were 19 topics about Blades.  Which is more topics about one single clan than any other clan in the history of RWL.
So, basically as of yesterday, don't know about today there were enough topics on the clan for there to be one on each page.  *finds this amusing and waddles off*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Rough Raiders

Quote from: ScarwakeLol, Peace, you were in that evil little Clan of Flaming Blades!?!?!?! Lol, I laugh!

Not my fault you naughty little people didn't follow the rules.  Should've kept contact.  *points and blames it on whoever the Leader of the sub-clan was*

Go beat them up for not communicating, and then betraying the main Blades clan....
i was part of them... i dont remember any betrayal of the clan of evil blades, i do however remember going to war with juskasilver and many of my friends. now that was fun! :D  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Sonoras

Quote from: Bladetail the FerretI was a part of Blades a while ago!!!
Umm...sure you were....