I totally still think about you!

Started by Peace Alliance, February 04, 2013, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

RWL! I love you. I just never get to see you anymore. I'm a busy guy - work, school, family... *sigh*

Anyway. I'm taking this really awesome Digital History class, which is all about games. This week I had to do a blog entry, and the prof gets /really/ impressed with the blog entries that get a lot of hits. PLEASE GO READ THE POST I MADE ABOUT RWL: http://goo.gl/efXYK

And post on the blog if you like (positive stuff, please!) Feel free to talk about whether you think RWL has been educational for you.

Camaclue

Peace Alliance, how I've missed you
even though I don't think I ever met you...
Whatever, just glad to see you here.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Firetooth

Good post Peace, and I agree that video games can have a ton of good effects people overlook.

Also, we'd love you forever if you finish the redesign. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shores of Tripoli

Nice, I liked it. I posted a comment on it.

Peace Alliance

If I send up not doing camp this summer (looks like a 50/50 chance at) then I'll do some design work at the end of April or June or something. You folks should make a lost of what you'd like to see done.

Also, in case anyone looked at the article before I fixed it up a bit, I made a point of saying that RWL is actually quite awesome at the bottom. Feel free to keep posting in the comments on the blog or give me 5 stars or something, lol.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Hahaha, just reread my post. Gimme a break my office is cold and my fingers are frozen.

Holby

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 10, 2013, 01:03:29 PM
I made a point of saying that RWL is actually quite awesome

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 10, 2013, 01:03:29 PM
I made a point of saying that RWL is actually quite awesome nowadays.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

*shrug* it took a special kinda person to appreciate RWL back in the day... Prolly still does. I'd like to think the awesomeness is more apparent now then it was. But who knows.