Game over

Started by Blood Wake, January 21, 2012, 12:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 25, 2012, 08:25:14 PM
Just noticed this. Actually I didn't edit my post at all, you must just be having a bad day.
I get it, you've made your intentions clear... but can't you resist? It's getting old. I'm sure you're not a bad guy behind the veil, so let's stop the back and forth game.

I'm making an effort to post more thoughtfully and less aggressively,  and you're just trolling me.

See, this is why I don't like you. You are at best disingenuous, and at worst a liar. What you mean by "more thoughtfully" is "toeing the line so I don't get my precious status trod upon". You already showed the kind of person you are, and now you're for some reason afraid because you got caught being a huge tool. Repeatedly. Now you just hide your childish insults behind smiley faces. Half the time you're not serious, half the time you are, and it makes your entire character questionable because you can't resist the low hanging fruit. I'll stop being hostile towards you when you stop acting e-tough and hanging what precious little reputation you have on your internet rat record.

Trolling? No. Rest assured that if anyone else was as huge of a two-faced cretin as you, they'd be getting the same treatment, especially when they hold some sort of pretend office that they can potentially hold over my head.

cloud

Hey Kilk, wanna make babies? I'm pretty sure their sheer awesomeness alone would cause the entire world to bow down.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

Actually Kilk I didn't edit my post on account of anything you said, so don't flatter yourself. I don't have to explain anything to the likes of you. I'll assure you that I'm getting fed up with your sadistic targeting of certain members, myself included. I don't know what your personal life entails but I have a hunch, and I find it pretty sad that you have to come on the internet and insult people to find some satisfaction in yourself. As far as being "e-tuff" goes, you're a prime example of a cyber bully. One can infer you were probably the target of such situations IRL and lash out on here to feel some superiority or accomplishment.

So cut the BS. & yes, this means you have been warned.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

You shouldn't make assumptions Wolf Snare, assumptions are bad, especially when they're coming from a mod and could be deemed offensive (This is part of the point Kilk is making)

Quote from: Sevah on January 26, 2012, 06:59:46 AM
I am leaving the game but for the sake of my people i'm doing the right thing before I go. Also, Shadow hasn't confirmed to pay me this highly sought after 10bucks. When he does make confirmation i'll leave for a week for sure.

You're only leaving for a week? I understood it was a lot longer?

Shadow

Snare, rebuking someone for insulting you becomes less effective when you insult them in the next line, which is more or less what Kilk is saying, albeit rudely.

Now, this is way off topic and is going to get locked if it keeps up!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Sevah on January 26, 2012, 06:59:46 AM
For you PA. Don't talk trash if you're tryin to uphold passive ideals. Doesn't look inadvertent. I've got more friends than enemies and they know i'm as skilled as I am loyal.

I am leaving the game but for the sake of my people i'm doing the right thing before I go. Also, Shadow hasn't confirmed to pay me this highly sought after 10bucks. When he does make confirmation i'll leave for a week for sure.

What? I wasn't trash talking anyone. But now I kind of want to...

And what's this, it only costs $10 per week to keep you away? That's a steal!

Ereptor

Quote from: Sevah on January 21, 2012, 11:22:33 AM
nah, when I logged on I realised that this is the end of redwall.

Either Temple gets taken down or it stands. All I know is the players have alot more skills and love than the administrators. I'm leaving, pretty sure a bunch of others will aswell. Not to do with me but similar to ashyra where there's just no point running turns.

Maybe the admins should spend 3 weeks getting a big lead then open the game for sign ups. All the players come in, take them out, make them feel and look like geese aswell as destroy 3 weeks of their time and effort. (like they've got 10minutes a day to log on)
They do it month after month to you all. Any complaints and suggestions are either argued or ignored. The changes made are of the poorest decisions and they actually expect people to keep playing?

If I was an administrator I'd ask myself why do these people log on once a day?

Haha.  Sounds like me 5 years ago.  Don't take it personal Shadow...we felt the same way before rhetto.  Most people stay around for the people...long term.   In reality most games you pay to play don't even last this long.  I enjoy coming and sticking my nose in every once in a while.  It's when personal issues and politics take over when you will lose the most players, contrary to popular belief "owning" the server won't make people leave.....at least the people you want playing anyway :P
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Shadow

Did you just confuse me with Sevah? ^_^

I'll forgive you since you haven't been around and don't know who he is, heh.

Wolf Snare

I think he was saying not to take what Sevz said seriously (concerning the admins & wondering why people log in etc)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Oh. Well then. *is red-faced*.

Peace Alliance

*is mostly confused*

Out of context, that made little sense. lol. But I will agree with one thing: This is a community before it is a game. The spirit of this community is redwall, and a game where internet rats fight each other. But we are firstly a group of people who've been talking to each other for 10 years.

Shadow

#35 is open for murders and has no shields

abartell

who are you at war with i am more than willing to have some target practice
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Shadow

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...