Your favorite poster here.

Started by The Beatles, January 23, 2003, 04:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

This hopefully has better choices than the previous ones. The "honorable mentions" list includes
Aden
Ad the Rat
Boze
Menatus
Mitya Shostak
Shael

They don't post a lot, or aren't so good posters in my opinion. The posters are arranged alphabetically. And I didn't vote myself. If you think I've voted you, PM me and you'll see!

~Beatles

Fenix

In my opinion, beatles, you're an idiot.
I bet I'd be up there if I had sent you the aid you had begged for, every time I got into the top 10.

Stormclaw, ragefur, ereptor?? heck, the only two GOOD posters/people in that form is raine and holby!

Fenix

The fact that i have more posts than you, means nothing as well, doesn't it?

Beatles, you're an in-game cheater, you're an abrupt fool, and you just make me angry.  Especially after not acknowledging Shael.

The Beatles

m'dear Fenix, the same to you.

I only asked you for aid once. FYI. FYI also, you're an idiot. :)

Ragefur is a good poster. Ereptor had good ideas. Stormy is medium to average. Hehe. You, sir, are not even on the honorable mentions list.

~Beatles

Fenix

And why on earth would you even include mitya as an honourable poster?  Because her name popped up under Retto's post?

Fenix

Ragefur is a horrible poster, Ereptor only whines, and stormclaw only makes appearances to call you an idiot.(go look at stormy's last post for reference.)

The Beatles

Fenix, there is an edit button. The fact that you have more posts than me is in my favor. The fact that you continually rape the English language, name-call, and generally are annoying, and hated (rembmer the "Jump off a cliff" vote?), is also in my favor.
Shael is an honorable mention.
My only "double accounts" were some Delors. Nothing else. Get your hide out of here.
Mitya, deserves to be mentioned because she is actually a great person, good writer, and can, wow, spell! You probably don't know what that means, do you?

Yours in contempt,
~Beatles

Fenix

You used accounts like Rock Lord, Lord of the Rock, Beatles, The beatles, etc.

don't lie. you're sickening.

You ALSO had at least 6 forum names, which you bragged about using to make multi votes in forums, I wouldn't doubt if most of those votes were yours.

You're quite dishonourable.

Holby

:o  I can't select more than one again! What to do...
Fenix, there were many Beats accounts- everyone knows that. Now, my personal favourite was Beatles of Old #132 Now they were fun to attack :P
I will not deleted this

Fenix

Your grammar is flawed and ignorant, how can you accuse me of spelling errors?

TR Shadow

I voted 4 beetles.  I don't know why, I just think he's funny.

Holby

Quote from: Fenixthe only two GOOD posters/people in that form is raine and holby!
Thank you! I'm on the same list as Raine! Yay!
...But, is that a good thing? j/k :P
Good poster's going on my forum titles list.
Look below. :o  
I will not deleted this

Fenix

The Beatles

Quote from: Holby:o  I can't select more than one again! What to do...
Fenix, there were many Beats accounts- everyone knows that. Now, my personal favourite was Beatles of Old #132 Now they were fun to attack :P
Did I have a horde named that.

All I had was: The Beatles, The Beatles Conquer!, Lord of the Rock, and The Beatles!
Consecutive, not cheating.

Fenix, you are an idiot, who brags information begged from admins, w/ bad grammar, spelling, and common sense. If you feel good, that's your business. GFY.

~The Beatles

The Beatles

As to forum accounts, I had 5 on the old board, all were public. Not here. Which admin are you begging for info, like a dog?