Pony avatar week?

Started by Firetooth, April 25, 2011, 02:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on April 27, 2011, 02:58:27 PM
*Big booming voice from sky starts to talk.* Will Grimm have traces of PNA in his blood? Will the pony prophecy finally come true? And will Firetooth ever confess his true feelings to Trunn? Find out next week in Spa General Hospital!
BUHI'N. AWESOME. BUH'IN AWESOME.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

*slaps Firetooth* SNAP OUTTA IT!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

No, Krowdon. It's too late. You best head inside. Me and Firetooth will go for a walk in the woods with this shotgun.

Firetooth

I closed it down after 10mins, but I'm still hearing voices...buh'in...awesomeeeeeeee :'(
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on April 27, 2011, 03:05:34 PM
No, Krowdon. It's too late. You best head inside. Me and Firetooth will go for a walk in the woods with this shotgun.

But Uncle! Last time you went on a walk with that shotgun, Zero never came back...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Krowdon

Cant see it on my computer.

Kilkenne

Krowdon

Kilkenne

Spot what's wrong with the picture!

The Lady Shael

It says you're IMing me. That definitely never happened.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

At least you're admitting that we talk now, this is progress!

Krowdon

I dont know. I suck at this game,.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!