Turbo roleplay

Started by Firetooth, April 19, 2009, 12:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

The huge cloaked leader, that his few million leaders simply called "master" gave a chuckle, as he viewed the rewards of his plentiful harvest. His second in command, Bob, wandered up to him.
"Report" the towering figure grunted
"All good sir" the stoat saluted "We have ennough food to feed all our settlers. Your networth in food is the most valuable in the lands."
"You seem uncertain. Why?"
Bob gulped "well, you see, we saw this warlord by the name of Peace Alliance off our land the other day. He was part of the Question clan, you know that evil bunch that interrogate for fun? The onesw who keep taking our small amount of land for their own use, and killing the innocent settlers that reside there?"
The figure nodded "Yes. They are rather annoying. Carry on"
"Well, he was ranting on about how you had no right to destroy their hard earned networth, how you should outplay them, amongst other things. His ally, Cobycopper, made another strange remark about Zulu's actions 'destroying your innocent act'"
"Act?" he snarled, getting up from his huge oaken chair "Act?! Such slander and lies! All I'm trying to do is farm my crops. And now he's accusing me of being Zulu, or manipulating him?"
"It would appear that way, sir"
"Well" he snarled "tell him who I am!" At this point, he threw his cloak aside, revealing a huge wolf, with teeth afire, because he ate too much chilli's he imported from...err...Neverland, let's just say.
Bob quivered in fear and respect "Your name is, sir?"
"Tell them my name is not ungatt trunn!"
"Sir, that's a new name for you!" Bob replied
"It is, now go! I have things to attend to!"

OOC: Yes I know just about everyone knows I'm not ungatt trunn, just added it in for the sake of the rp haha
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Not Ungatt Trunn II

lulz shoodnent yur naym b not not ungatt trunn? k by l8ter
lul im a moartal

Firetooth

Quote from: Not Ungatt Trunn II on April 19, 2009, 12:10:04 PM
lulz shoodnent yur naym b not not ungatt trunn? k by l8ter
OOC:Fiend, identify yourself! I've been chasing you around the whole forum, at last I have you!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

With the fall of Sampetra, and the disbandment of all the alliances, the Night Hunters had no where to go. Taking their old ship, the Poseidon they left the isle, searching again for employment.
In a couple of days, the Poseidon found itself on the shores of Salamandastron. The Night Hunters stumbled upon shore, grateful to be on steady land again. They were not useful to fighting on the.
Daryn, the grizzled snow leopard, breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped on the crusty sand beach.
"Daryn!" Morvatius, Daryn's lieutenant, yelled. The burly fox pointed to the direction of a smoke trail rising from the mountain. "Look! There must be inhabitants there!"
"Let's hope they are friendly," Daryn growled. "To the mountain!"
Suddenly, a patrol of tall lanky hares burst out of the sand.
"Retreat!" Daryn roared. "Tortoise!"
The Night Hunters locked their shields together and poked their shields through the gaps between.
A saturnine hare stepped out in front. "Who are ye, and what is your business upon the shores of Mossflower?"
"Firstly of all," Daryn hissed back. "Do you mean us harm or not?"
"It depends, chap," the hare retorted. "Do you want to hurt us?"
"Eh, I guess not," the leopard replied with a flick of his tail. "I am General Daryn, formerly of the Eastern Empire. I am leader of Night Hunters."
"Night Hunters, eh?" the hare smiled. "I am Colonel Pike. I live and fight with my pike, Zealous. Welcome to Mossflower, chap."
Pies.