Summon to Arms.

Started by General Austin, May 24, 2003, 03:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I am Commander Austin B.F. Lee, a veteran commander,I had been leading a patrol on my lands. I was just destroying a small pocket of resistance from my last conquest when a tired and scratched messenger arrived. Just before he collapsed from exhaustion and hunger, he gave this message:

Sir Ad, his army, and his lands have been overrun by Kilk's Militia forces. He has been captured and is not in good health. Winter has been disbanded because of the death of it's leader.

Winter is no more.

~Second in command, Lord Rivenwood

Those words struck my ears like a mace. Winter, the great clan so long considered almost immortal, is gone. that is the last straw. Kilk, the greatest military leader in the entire land of Redwall, had finally gone too far. His treachery would not go unpunished. I ordered my messengers to be given 10 day's rations and to be sent everywhere in the land. My men march at dawn, to save Ad, and to fight. Fight, in the Last March. The Last March Of Winter. The thought almost kills me. And yet, life goes on. The birds chirp, the crow steals his daily food,and the crops grow in abundance. For me, life is still, and I feel like life cannot go on. But I must fight for Them.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Pikepaw

The commander going along with his troops when he saw a Flitcheye with his horde who said.  I was waiting for you, I am Pikepaw the mighty and I have decided to join my forces with yours so we can save Ad and defeat Kilk.  **Pikepaw picked up his mace, straighted the sword thrust in his belt and said** The Fighters for Chosen are going to fight by your side till the end.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kilkenne

Despite my depressed state, I wish I would have kept my horde to crush your insurrection because it was all mis-founded and stupid of you. All of you...Maybe you should have thought about what I did and didn't do personally before you did it, eh? Oh well, Pikepaw, by the looks of your posts, your gears don't move very fast anyhow. That's all I have to say about that.

Ereptor

ROFL.....hahha...i love your new sig kilk....ohhh hahah lol...sigh...great sense of humor.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

As a long time ally of Winter and Kilk both, my forces are here as a nuetral side. I devote my stealth fighters and I to rescue Ad, but otherwise no fighting will go on for my hares. All of them at my disposal, but only few shall attempt stealth missions, and will intend to stun, armed with stunning spears and bow spears, the latter only as a last resort. Blowguns and darts laced with tranquilizers will be used.

-Duke of Suffolk, Sir Jason of English Empire
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Pikepaw

I'm actutally insane and even though I am really smart my insanity can make me an idiotic stupid rat.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Huh? I guess the insanity kicked in there........

Orcrist

Orcrist's army fanned out along his self-sustaining fortress: he was both allies of Kilkenne and Austin. Although neutral at the moment, he kept his troops vigilant, in case of a betrayal by either ally...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Dead Eye

Dead Eye and his giant army of skiffs launch massive naval assults on Kilk's followers, though never Kilk himself.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Bran Stoneshield

Grizzle Deathblade had a long standing alliance with Kilk and Deathclaw. Once he saw Dead eye's skiffs snipping out Kilk's troops, he joined in the war. At dawn, Grizzle the weasel marched with his ragged band to the doorstep of Deathclaw. There he could help with the battle.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.