Health

Started by Marlcaw, January 19, 2003, 05:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlcaw

I attacked someone and I lost health, down to 96%. It went up to 97% somehow, but it hasn't been up since. Does anyone know how to get it back up to 100%?

Menatus

What's your tax rate? If it's higher than 10 you can't have 100% health. If you're a newb, do something for 3 turns.  

Menatus

Oh! Every time you attack someone you lose 6 health. Well, I think every time. Anyway, every time you use a turn you gain health. So if you attack someone at 100% health, it goes down to 94%, so just loot for 6 turns or something.

Marlcaw

Ok, thanks, I was beginning to get worried!

calria

Also, isn't it true that if you attack with low health, you get less if you win? or something...

Menatus

If you attack with low health you wont win. Like if I attack someone 20 ranks weaker than me who has 300,000 stoats and I have 2,000,000 stoats and they have 100% health and I have 50%, I won't break them.

Which is annoying.

Menatus

Marlcaw, who are you? What's your horde #?

Marlcaw

Holby

Don't forget about the percentage Surprise attacks takes away. 15% or something, I think.
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

hmmm...so thats why I cant win with 23% health
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Beatles

Quote from: MenatusIf you attack with low health you wont win. Like if I attack someone 20 ranks weaker than me who has 300,000 stoats and I have 2,000,000 stoats and they have 100% health and I have 50%, I won't break them.

Which is annoying.
No true. You're just proportionately weaker.

Panseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Tanseeeeee!!!

Menatus

....Did you just call me Pansy Tansy? ^_^;;;;  I feel so....so....I dunno.

What's with your sig?

Holby

You've been banned, Beatles? It was carried out? No?
I noted the Falcon sig, you see.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

*shakes fist* No, and now he isn't ranked 500 anymore either.

Holby

I find that good news :)   Excellent news, in fact. We have another super-old player to go with the first one :)  
I will not deleted this