Tactical Squad Recruitment

Started by Sevz, November 06, 2009, 05:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

o.O i can't run turns without compromising my leader ratio, when the take down team(uneven playing field) is against me, i need a solid getaway
This recruiting involves very advanced war techniques that will be classified top secret and copyright
Therefore, a level of trust must be earnt
The objective is to create redwall history of domination towards the largest networth ever seen
All players involved will be well rewarded and this is granted a team effort
This is an immediate response to empire 13 ingame
Thank you all for your time
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Death

You can't copyright Promisance strategy.

Sevz

If your a smart kid and you like ideas, message empire 13
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Death

But someone already got me to sign up to break you. Then again I think we're both going to laugh extra this way.

Sevz

That last post is directed to the public
Everyone involved will have a secured rank at the end of the round
This alliance will be granted a godly status and remembered for all of redwalls history

Applications to empire 13 ingame thankyou

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevz on November 07, 2009, 07:48:29 AM
That last post is directed to the public
Everyone involved will have a secured rank at the end of the round
This alliance will be granted a godly status and remembered for all of redwalls history

Applications to empire 13 ingame thankyou
Sorry, Armarda did that over 9000years ago.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Quotewhen the take down team(uneven playing field) is against me
Says the guy who got 3 tril cash from the emp, lol.

Sevz

STOP FLAMING MY THREADS
If you haven't got anything related to the forum topics intentions, please do not waste the time of the non-spammers

For the recruitment
Message empire 13 to fulfill your calling

Peace Alliance

Sevs, a flame is any sort of personal attack. You can't blame people if they don't seem particularly receptive toward your topic. They are allowed to criticize your call to arms.

Sevz

which is fair
Please keep all forums to the topic
I'm defending 2 titles and participating in BoTK, i've vacated my redwall empire until i get some time free to execute my plan.
Good luck everyone, back in about a week