Super Retal

Started by Sevz, January 02, 2010, 04:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

I will wipe your empires of all value
Onyx Genevieve and Ratatouille
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

Not very wise crossing sevz...

Shadow

Lol. If the game were left alone with Sevs, you would all be hiding with scraps of land while he locked it all away. Why is everyone so afraid of him?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

Im not afraid of him, mostly cuz we're normally both on the same side lol. I just kno what happens to his enemies.

Sevz

Quote from: windhound on January 02, 2010, 01:43:31 PM
Reason?
Quote from: Shadow on January 02, 2010, 01:45:57 PM
We took his land

Please someone muzzle this Shadow loser

Marell turned against me. i said i was gonna help him become an emperor with me, 5 minutes later he's made the army to break me for Genevieve.
Over a week has passed with him knowing that i consider him a priority alliance but no respect to say he's not accepting it.

As far as i'm concerned all weasels die or suffer.
For you Shadow. Your gonna learn to shut that rude little mouth of yours. I'm sick of you insulting me constantly over the forums. I really despise you. I don't care what anyone thinks about me but i do care that half the players here think i'm useless scum ingame or away from the PC all because you've said 1000's of things to destroy my reputation and the respect i've earnt.

Can i request that if Shadow talks about me he gets banned? Anything more in forums anywhere i'm gonna be offline for 2 weeks visiting Canada to stop the flaming which is viewable to the world and not just redwall.

Your deliberately trying to make me look like i've got no skills or morals. If the admin doesn't do something i will. This fight will never end until you've convinced the world i'm not worth talking to or i shut you right up.
The choice is yours Shadow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW Shadow edited the post this was directed at like he always does
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

The Obliterator

Ok this isn't to discredit you at all but i really dont blame marrell for attacking you.
You say your our ally and then join the enemy's clan which we have spent countless turns trying to stop them from land locking.
Accepted aid from them (which is what peace and shadow said).
Locked land while in that clan.
What were we supposed to do.
Just leave their net alone while its in your clan?
Allow them to get more powerfull?
Now do you see what drove him to attack you.
Had i been active i most likely would have done the same.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Peace Alliance

Sevs, Shadow questioned why everyone in this game is afraid of you. There is no flame in that.

You, on the other hand, not only are you attacking him personally with insults and rude words but you go so far as to threaten him outside of the game. That is not acceptable. Real life threats, even when made in jest, aren't cool, and I'm not OK with you making them here. Ever.

... Oblit Merrell has done a good job of switching from side to side, telling people what they want to hear for a month now. This dithering has, in my mind, stripped of his credibility. I'll continue to give him opportunities to redeem himself, but 'eh, you can only flip flop so many times before you lose the election.

Neobaron

[coolface]Shadow is a mod sevz, you should know better. [/coolface]

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

Very cowardly Marrel. If there is one thing I hate in this it is betraying cowards who pull crap like this. Had you done it legit without claiming allies, it would be different.

Shadow, I am one of the few that know what you have actually accomplished so far in reg, and it's taken alot of restrain to have left you alone this long. You can count on that ending now.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Sevz, Shadow has never badmouthed you to me. I've never heard anyone else badmouth you, either. I have not seen him attack you on the forums. Talk all nasty and threatening on a discussion board, and it makes you look a fool. Chill the freak out. It's bad for your image ;)

Marell is awesome. Everyone knows this :D

BTW, diplomacy is a fickle thing. You can only really trust, for certain, a handful of people at any one time in this game. Those who think they can manipulate others are kidding themselves. They'll only ever get burned.
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

I think it's due time you come back and pick sides holbster. No sense hiding in vaca rotting away, lets have a good old battle again.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Hey, leave Marell alone. I'm pretty sure Sevah backstabbed you before, Snare. (that's aimed at both of you)
Also, I think it's cowardly ganging up on Marell before he's even been given a chance to speak.

IT'S AN ONLINE GAME, YOU CAN NOT BE A COWARD. There is NOTHING at stake so there is nothing to lose, besides numbers on a computer screen, which are in turbo's case reset at the end of the round. You can (arguably) forum-wise be a "coward," but eh.

But I'm glad I'm not involved in this. Diplomacy can be a mess.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.