4 (28.6%)
Quit
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 07, 2010, 04:43:49 AM

Sevz

No hard feelings, please vote
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Holby

There's no "Not be so self-serving" option ???
I will not deleted this

Shadow

Didn't you already quit? ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Don't play stupid Shadow. Last thing i told you was don't talk to me and I'm hunting you down on the side.

Your al talk and no play. I'll be all play and no talk. Zip it ya big tough guy that gags men.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Do you remember why it was that that happened? Learn from that.

Anyway, you're forgetting what is happening on reg? lol.

You should add a "don't care" option.

Sevz

You wanna step up and duel with me Shadow?

Of course I'm keen for you to show me up. Here's your chance.

Shadow

No thank you, Sevs. I much prefer team play, and quite frankly I don't much care who is the best netter.

Anyway, am I really your only motivation for playing here now?

Sevz

IMO, Teamplay is for those who can't do it themselves. Reg is filled with that style and it never ends.

Thanks for backing down

btw, Why do you keep changing your posts? the last thing you said summed up how you only wanna fight me on your terms in reg against your team.

Peace Alliance

Team play is fun. You just do it weird... Y'know, by randomly murdering the guy you're supposed to be working with? Ya, stuff like that tends to ruin team play...

Shadow

So wait,

you refuse to play reg, and you play turbo only to get at me... so if I stop playing turbo, you will either quit entirely or join reg to get at me?

I see no loss there besides a few rounds out of the loop.

See you in reg or not at all I guess.

Juska

I want to see you solo dominate and win Sevz.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Sevz

Don't flatter yourself Shadow

Eh, Teamplay is all good when you've got a small but great team. Kinda hard to take redwall serious when it's like Beta Testing.
Solo is fun but when ya get too far in front it's not even worth running turns.

and, wat? murder my own team mates? hahaha
most the people i work with are n00bs in training or good players needing small tips. Yeah they can learn the hard way. Best training is defend yourself against me cos i'm more bloodthirsty than anyone else around here. Need anything? I'm not stooge with my 500bil

Alazar is Back

Shadow your a MOD. This is exactly what I mean. You know what your doing. You constantly bait the man. You know he is gonna try and fight back. So you bait him then gag him. You really are the "Gag King".

Grow up or get a life. The choice is yours.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Alazar... shut up. Seriously, I know Sevz is the new person whose coat-tails you are riding or whatever, but all Shadow said is a joking "Didn't you quit already?". If that's "baiting", then I must have baited dozens of forum members. If Sevz can't take even a little ribbing, this isn't the game for him.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Sevah is resposible for his own actions. I am not making him do anything. I am not required to say anything that he likes to hear, I am simply required to be civil about it, which I am. If you had done what he did, I would have said the same to you.