Land Created

Started by Sevz, February 05, 2010, 10:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Notice how everyone has been fighting over 30k land? wow it got locked with troops. HAHAHAHA.

Well, i took the liberty to create another 40k for the server to fight over. I will also create another 200k within the week.

Enjoy my services as they will be short lived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna see Juska, Snare or Alazar collect up the land  :-[
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

The Obliterator

What about me why can't i do it.
Anyway just in case no-one has noticed i am selling troops for cheaper than you can get on the market or mercs.
All you have to do is message me.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sevz

Land Farm (Free Land) (#11)     6,477     

i'll post how much land he has after i run turns

Land Farm (Free Land) (#11)     49,559     
wasted a few turns, eh, probably another 10k-15k available per run.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Marell

Getting to low land and scouting up new land??...or just scraping and dropping?

Shadow

Scout at low land and drop - if I recall corrctly we capped this at 80 land per scout, so there is potential for 44k land in a run if you are careful and don't mind spending a long time at it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Yep, land is capped at 80 acres per turn. 25 turns and drop the 2k. Repeat 22x and max land is created.

Marell

Quote from: Sevz on February 08, 2010, 10:11:23 PM
Yep, land is capped at 80 acres per turn. 25 turns and drop the 2k. Repeat 22x and max land is created.

Oh, does it make 80 each of those 25 turns??
I thought after the first turn it would account for your extra land, then make like 78 on the second turn, 75 the next,  and so on for the 25, making less each time  ???

And do you scout while on 1 acre btw? Or just close to.

Sevz

The value is at 80 acre max, pick a race that's good at scouting and you can make 80 acres until you reach around 2.5k

if i drop to around 500 acres i can scout 25 turns @80 and drop back to 500 acres. 2k for the landfarm.

Marell

Quote from: Sevz on February 08, 2010, 11:08:41 PM
The value is at 80 acre max, pick a race that's good at scouting and you can make 80 acres until you reach around 2.5k

if i drop to around 500 acres i can scout 25 turns @80 and drop back to 500 acres. 2k for the landfarm.

I see  ;)

Why aren't you doing this in reg lol?

Peace Alliance

If he wants to farm land for us on reg he's welcome to :D

Marell

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 09, 2010, 12:33:51 AM
If he wants to farm land for us on reg he's welcome to :D

Haha yeah true.

But he could organise group runs..have two people make an extra 60-70k land, then all the rest of them use it...would be more productive than what they're doing right now.

The Obliterator

Almost anything would be an improvment.
At the moment the only one doing anything is Juska, and he just got killed.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

Pretty sure he has been making land on reg.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Yes, it would be a strategy[/a] as opposed to the nothing thats happening at the moment...

K back to turbo.... why no clans guys?

Daryn

Meh. The disadvantages are unlimited attacks. And seriously, why hit someone down to 3k land? Are you guys all trying to kill me?!

Nah, forget about it. I'm still alive so...
Pies.