Turbo Awards

Started by Wolf Snare, March 28, 2010, 07:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Lol

I guess you are back to playing. You quit for almost 24 hours though, which might be a record.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Eh no worries sevz, I guess either of us could make 20b food on a good day, minor setback if anything.

Shadow you seemed pretty excited for Sevz to quit lol.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Sevs forum posts:

QuoteToday at 02:25:43 AM:     
Have fun. I'm finished at redwall
QuoteToday at 12:37:23 PM:
I'll just remake it while i destroy everyone else

he was gone a mere 10 hours (during which he continued posting) before he decided to rejoin. hahahaha.

Wolf Snare

point? we've all done it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

sometimes I even surprise myself.

Statistics
Turns Used: (?) 3,160

Cash: $209,781,067,896

Loyalty: 87,455,612

Food: 3,930,227,775

Unit Quantity Price Status
Food 25,414,278,027 $13 On Sale for 12.4 hour(s) - Remove

:)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

QuoteShadow you seemed pretty excited for Sevz to quit lol.

No, I just like pointing out his inconsistencies for him, since he clearly can't see them himself.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on April 08, 2010, 05:08:36 PM
QuoteShadow you seemed pretty excited for Sevz to quit lol.

No, I just like pointing out his inconsistencies for him, since he clearly can't see them himself.

Quit worrying about him and start worrying about yourself. ;)

All you're really doing is trying to get a rise out of him like usual. Then you can get him to say things and threaten him with your mod powers. It's getting really old.

And Snare is amazing as always. :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Purple Dragon

Snare you should teach me a few fooding tricks, I'm new at it... 20bil food so far haha! My cash strat/indy strat are flawless but I cant get the darn food thing to work right I guess
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Sevz

here to serve my President. apart from that i hate this game and want it erased from the internet.
maybe the laziest and most selfish management possible.

How do you expect people to play this website when you don't reset it on time let alone the right day?
round finishes approximately 28th if not who cares and bad luck. PLEASE play again.

No offense to the retarded admin. Maybe put 10minutes towards the essentials that keep this place running and people here wouldn't be thinking what i say.

RWL earns the Incompetence Award
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Sevah, you will keep words like retarded out of your posts. Your recent posts have been bordering on personal attacks again, and if it continues you know what will happen.

If you don't like the game, nobody is making you play it.

Shadow
Mod Duties

Gen. Volkov

I think the only one thinking what you are saying is you, in this particular case.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Purple Dragon

Last round ended on time, it just kept going for a while, but the awards will all taken on time and the last 2 days of the round didn't actually count. Kind of like a roll back I think.

To be honest, the admins do this on their free time and because they are just generally good guys/girls... no one's paying them to keep it running so I'm sure we can forgive them for a few lazy moves, it is after all, just a game.
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P