Emergency Vacation

Started by Sevz, May 25, 2010, 02:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Uh, something in real life has come up. I don't wanna look like a cheating chimp that resorts to cheap vacating war tactics when i'm in a healthy lead and hasn't massed any networth.

I've got no turns so in 5hours time i'm gonna pop online and drop a fair decent amount of land (that can't be taken) and press the vacation button. I'm not dumping networth cos no one beat me down.

There's about 18hours til i'm inactive. Good luck to the team.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Vargarth

You have not let go of the land yet!!! We could use a little bit
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Peace Alliance

Figured I ought not trust Sevs on his word... Took the land for myself.

Am I going to continue taking all of Ice on solo?

Shadow

I tried to join but ended up on Ice. If you want to switch my team I'll play for the last few days. Seems to one sided at the moment. Otherwise I won't bother. I'm #57.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Genevieve

Peace Alliance

lol, obviously the clan sorter is broken. I have what.... 3 active clanmates?

Shadow

I think it's pretty clear that there is something wrong with the sorting when a new player joins the game and gets put into the clan with 4 timrs more active members. It must be counting dead people as active, which it should not be doing.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Yes it does not seem fair but if the dead guys come back they would be also part of their old clan so it  is a 50-50 split by having the old guys come back or not but the number of members per clan should be more equal than what they are.