The fallen of thay

Started by Saevel Amalith, February 12, 2003, 10:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saevel Amalith

I would like to post my years of experience as a DM in Dungeons and Dragons,  I have played and led many campaigns and this one is going to be good,  first of all before we start aI want who ever wants to play to give me there character name and a brief bio there equipment, which is limited to old D&D equipment like mid evil weapons and I will wait a few days before i start to see who wants to join, this is going to be played like regular D&D i will be the dm and i will give you an army if i want to.  If there are any questions let me know

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Duke

I am A elven Druid Named Reosin Darkwood. I have a companion who is awolf named Meoshin. We are from Evermeet.

I have a scimitar and a hand weapon like my Avatar shows
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Kazaar

My guys name is Cloud Loathar a good friend to Reosin Darkwood.

Great big sword(If you played FF7 you will know what it looks like lol) do we use armour?

Bran Stoneshield

Bran Stoneshield is a holy knight from the purple dragon knights. He and his clan was wiped out. His father ruled the clan, and so since he's dead, he swore on his longsword that he will restore the honor of the Purple Dragon Knights.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Very well than it has been a couple of days and it seems that we have all the members of the party that are going to start.  I will give you  an NPC that I will play, he is a half-elven cleric named Saevel Amalith.  You walk into the beautiful town of Baldur's gate.  Weary from your adventures you seek an inn in to rest yourself, but the sights of this magnificent city distract you from the danger of it at night, until danger is upon you, bandits ambush you out of the dark as you walk through the low lighted city.   They sap you on the head and you fall into unconsiousness.  when you awake, all of your coins are gone but you still have your weapons. there are two city gaurds there that tell you that you should stay off the streets at night and seek homage in the tavern of the singing elf.  As you walk in you here a beautiful singing voice, that takes all the wearness off of your boots.  There is a bartender female human who greets you as you walk in and says "beautiful isn't it."

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

OOC: Can we use armour? And this is from BG we gonna kick Sarevok's butt aren't we?

"Sure, We would like to know about Baulders Gate," Cloud says as he walks over to a table.

Duke

" This is a wondurful song" says Darkwood as he looks at the bartender.

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

"Hello, adventurers, you seem weary, I am the owner of this Inn, my name is Alyth"  the bartender tells you.  As to your question Cloud she says.  "Baldur's gate is a city of myth and legend, it's beauty can be breath taking but it's danger can be luring. The thiefs of this town grow very bold indeed.  I see you have encountered them,  a new guild has arisen and the two guilds are now locked in a deadly war that takes place here in this very city, you'd better stay off of the roads at night."  As to your response Reosin " It is the song of an elven woman they say, who sings for her lost husband."

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

OOC: If this is like dnd you shouldn't be naming people and just says it cause you want to unless you did this with Saevel. For Saevel is like the DM isn't he?

Duke

"do u know anything about the people who robbed us." ask reosin to the bartender

- The great Blue Dragon

Saevel Amalith

"I know only that the thieves hide in the sewers.  there is an entrance to teh sewers right beneath the this very inn but it is locked.  I have the key but I cannot let you in there because of all of the rats down, there."  She pauses as if pondering something "Well, maybe we can help eachother out, you clear out the rats and I will give you the key to the Sewers.  Ethon over there has the key to the cellar for you."

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

"Sure, we will get started right away" Cloud says as he turns to Ethon,"So Ethon you got the key to the celler."