NORTHERN!

Started by General Austin, September 24, 2003, 08:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Message me if you want the pass, I gottas go quickly but This will be an awesome clan, methinks.  More info later.

~Duke Aubres :huh:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooooh.... Northern is back? YAY! Old clan revival time! *allies*

General Austin

Mm'kay, here be my clan-thingy! WUTE!

This is a clan kinda formed like Emperor's Owne. I will accept one Apprentice that is below the rank of 40. But that's basically the ONLY simliarity. Rules are:

1. Don't smash any people we have a verbal alliance with.

2. Cheese is good.

3. If you need help, ask me.

4. If I was smushed, or another member was smushed, it will be your and the rest of the clan's responsibility to hit the attacker back.

5. Send aid to any Northern members who look like they need help, or if they ask.

6. If you can't send aid, that's fine. But you will need to if you can spare anything at all. You MUST send what you can, because others will do the same to you.

7. You will obey your superior commanders, aka Me, in most all in-game things. If you wish to be promoted, you need to send me a message in-game asking for the promotion.

8. Try to be kind to others. It helps the game go smoothly. If you smash someone, send a bit of aid along with your attacks, so they can be given a good chance to survive. RWL is full of ruthlessness, if we show others kindness, we will become respected, and we will have less attacks in the long run.

9. If you have any problems with this, message 491 in-game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE NORTHERN! anybeast who wants to join, ally, or ask for help with either military or monetary problems, message 491 in-game.

The Dark Warrior

Would clan Northern like an alliance with The Royal Army?

General Austin

RA will be allied with you! Sorry for the LONG delay.

The Dark Warrior

Well it is sort of pointless now. I am ranked 23 and I am in Northern.

Mark

Doesn't look like a bad clan to join peeps.  I would join if I was playing...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Dead Eye

I am actually watching RWL carefully now for change with my vacation fool account. Just to watch progress. And I am impressed by Northern. I have had conversations with all members and if I was still playing I would join them This is a clan that will shake RWL's very foundation!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Kilkenne

Ah, for the days of KM...these clans wouldn't stand a chance against a military power of that stature. I have my eye on this game still, Aus, I'm watching to see if you can do what you said you would, attain my leading capabilities, hehe  ;)  

Blackeyes

Kilk, you should bring back KM. Those were grand 'ol days!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dead Eye

Are you coming back into RWL Kilk? I see you have been posting and looking around, though your account is still on vacation.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Kilkenne

My account is still up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's spectacular...I'm probably real low in the ranks though, I think I was 11th when I put it in vacation mode.

The Lady Shael

Heh, I noticed that. I was wondering what happened to you and Raine, because you both disappeared around the same time. I noticed yours on vacation, but Raine's was in the red. But I haven't logged in for forever. Mainly because I can't. *kicks all Promisances*

You should start playing again, Kilk...and bring back KM. I think I joined KM once, that was the second time it came around though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Hrm. I could, perhaps. But without my main forces I can't form a good clan base like I used to be able to do, gutting other clans to get the pick of the litter, like I did in KM 2 and KM 3...hehe...KM 1 just brought all the best players to the surface...alas, for the days of Fenix/Josh, Germania, and the rich rich hundred-billionaire Lady Shael...

The Lady Shael

Haha, you're funny. ^_^ And I WAS a multi-billionaire only until Raine charmed me for money. Those were great times, though...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.