POJO!!!

Started by TR Shadow, February 08, 2003, 03:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Anyone who likes Pokemon is welcome!  Message me at # 49 to join.

Vengerak

The POJO Dark Empire? The Dark Empire of Pokemon (I can't do the little French thing.) Peeps?

Mitya

Uh...Right.
That is all.
--Mitya Shostak

My signature was going to be original. Yes.

Warlord, Slava #14
Former Warlord, Mtsenskovite Army #227
RFFer and proud of it!

Dies Personae: http://diespersonae.no-ip.com

Valor_Boldstripe

I love em' but am A badger...

Deathclaw

Was that comment by Boldstripe relevant or understandable to anyone? I hate pokemon, and I hope that the majority does, because I couldn't stand pokemon taking over the game. *shudders* Ugh. The thought of it is horrible... PWL Pokemon Warlords? I hope not...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Hahahahahahaha.....*gets caught in unstoppable laughter* Oh, gosh. Deathclaw, The mere idea of Pokemon warlords is ridiculous. I mean, what are you going to do? "Forage for Poke-balls"? Hahaha, listen to this quote:

"Dang it, that guy took out my Charizard with a Pikachu using a Naval Assault.".

Heeheehee.......

TR Shadow

Lol, that's a pretty good idea.  Hmmmm...

Deathclaw

I shouldn't have said that.... *groan*

It is not forage, F-O-R-G-E.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Quamicauzilot

If Pokemon ever was, by some unthinkable set of circumstances, incorporated into the game, other things could be brought in to try to counter it.  Magic: the Gathering could do this fairly well, I think.  "While searching for Poke-balls, your scouts encounter a Yavimaya Wurm.  The wurm eats the lot and comes after you!  Your Pokemon intervene to stop it, but the wurm only leaves after it has gleefully ripped the heads off of its fair share of Pokemon."
    If that didn't work, the feature of a Poke-revolt could always be brought about.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

RazorClaw

Did I want to say forge???? I meant such as foraging in the actual game. Like, instead of foraging for food. Get it? Got it? Good!  

Badrang the Tyrant

Im gonna set my training to 10% pikachu
20% charizard
30% blastoise
45% venasaur

(i hope that's how you spell it)