vixenclan

Started by Firetooth, July 08, 2008, 01:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

As of todat we just want to peacefully net, me and feng just want to try and teach, kell has been messing this up by murdering our clan so we got him back. Not bragging or threating, but as Im not playing this turbo round anymore Im gonna put more time into teaching so if you mess us up at all bbbaaadddd things will be happening.
thanks
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

that's wrong. i murdered due to repeated sackings, then stopped and you had three lads pound me this will not go unanswered 'I R Annoying' and his clan will now be my punchbag

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

I didnt sack at all, no warnings, you bullied wise claw to the point when she felt helpless so me and feng came to the aid of our ally, btw thanks for that net, maybe think before you bully noobs senseless, we're trying to teach wise claw, krowdon and co how to play. You even murdered after I lightly murdered you a bit so we KO'ed you simple as that. You had no shields so I might've done anyway, I say fair play!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

fair play...wise claw was the one sacking get the facts right
founder of eire

Firetooth

wise claw is new, besides, you coulda told someone, you decided to bully her almost to the point of leaving the game. Do you not care for the community expansion?*cough*bobbysmith,*cough*bobbysmith

Gorak

new doesn't matter, senseless attacks get punished

you retaliated against a retaliation, this can only escalate

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gorak on July 08, 2008, 05:37:43 PM
new doesn't matter, senseless attacks get punished

you retaliated against a retaliation, this can only escalate

I s'pose, kell failed a kill but I online stole him.
Gorak, he had no shields, I only murdered 400mil net first day, next day before I murdered him he was online, he shoulda put up shields or aided away but he didnt. Even when he was running he didnt.

kell

you clan hopped, big difference. after all your whining about others who clan hop your so full of it
founder of eire

Firetooth

Id been clanned for months and I plan to return anyway you just seem sore because yo cant even complete a kill right.

kell

you and your clan hit me we go to hit you back and you leave the clan...

that's clan hopping gimp
founder of eire

Firetooth

whatever, it wasn't retalition, you lost it and tried a kill, I only did it to save my warlord, not out of fear of net destructions you couldn't do ^_^ next time raise shields you'd have had you're losses 3rd'ed minnimum.

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

Alazar is Back

Firetooth he is right. YOU CLAN HOPPED. No matter what kind of consequneces you were avoiding you still jumped ship. Thats not right according to your book.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

Firetooth the hypocritical coward
has a nice ring to it

but honestly, did his cowardly tactics really come as a surprise?

seriously now, saw that one comin
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Scarwake

I would like to point out Firetooth that if your "CLAN" is a "TEACHING" clan then it is your responsibility to make diplomatic gestures by contacting the member who is attacking one of your students before you go jumping into a full onslaught.

Secondly, IF you are truly teaching someone how to play then you need to be monitoring their actions so you can correct them and also inform them what is acceptable and what is not otherwise you have a situation exactly like this one right here!!

~Scarwake

Btw, clan hopping as claimed to be a Sin in the Book of Firetooth apparently does not apply to him....Quit doing things that you are constantly complaining about...Its plain annoying and immature.  Grow up, please.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 09, 2008, 05:40:59 PM
Firetooth he is right. YOU CLAN HOPPED. No matter what kind of consequneces you were avoiding you still jumped ship. Thats not right according to your book.
Yup yup but still, you would've done the same, wise claw was going to boot me anyway so it's not like I had a choice :P
Quote from: Scarwake on July 09, 2008, 08:59:46 PM
I would like to point out Firetooth that if your "CLAN" is a "TEACHING" clan then it is your responsibility to make diplomatic gestures by contacting the member who is attacking one of your students before you go jumping into a full onslaught.
Secondly, IF you are truly teaching someone how to play then you need to be monitoring their actions so you can correct them and also inform them what is acceptable and what is not otherwise you have a situation exactly like this one right here!!

~Scarwake

Btw, clan hopping as claimed to be a Sin in the Book of Firetooth apparently does not apply to him....Quit doing things that you are constantly complaining about...Its plain annoying and immature.  Grow up, please.
we warned joy division if kell or any other eclipse member carried on we would destroy all of eclipses net, but kell carried on intimidating wise claw so we retaliated. I can even prove it

Sun, 29 Jun 2008 05:59:14 -0600
next time any of your clan damage the net of wise claw or anyone else in our clan, we will go after the player in the eclipse clan with most net, not the offender, just a heads up ;)

In this case kell had most net and was offender so eitherway it was justified. Id aproach kell but he'd ignore me.