9 bil net on vaction...

Started by taekwondokid42, July 15, 2008, 08:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

...should not be counted in the clan stats. If we can't destroy it, they shouldn't have it.

Firetooth

It's your own fault for not destroying it imo, he was clanned and there's a good 12 hours before he's in vacation when you know he's gonna go vacation mode and he wont even be able to log in to defend himself.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

marell isn't hiding the net so it can't be touched he's on holiday and should be back soon, thursday i think
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

It still shouldn't be counted. Even though we'll have plenty of time to take him down once he gets back.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 15, 2008, 04:13:36 PM
It still shouldn't be counted. Even though we'll have plenty of time to take him down once he gets back.

Wow, I realize there might be some sour grapes because Army is dominating and the other clans can't get their act together, but seriously, what is the big deal about net and being on vacation?  You had your chance to knock him down in that 12 hour period and you failed.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 15, 2008, 04:45:02 PM

Wow, I realize there might be some sour grapes because Army is dominating and the other clans can't get their act together, but seriously, what is the big deal about net and being on vacation?  You had your chance to knock him down in that 12 hour period and you failed.

Hehehehehehe, we'll just have to see about the whole "dominating part".
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Saladin

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 15, 2008, 04:45:02 PM

Dominating? Only 'Cause Woodlanders used all their resources to take down Corsair and god knows what happened to Trident are you in the lead. Just wait 'til someone makes a move against you, then you won't be as unstoppable as you think.
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

People seem to have a bad habot of predicting outcomes that they cannot possibly predict.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

well tehe u all will c 1ce fredy gets goin u all be cryin he pwn u all c hehe im so dumb lul(is taht how u spel it?)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

theres rules about using that kind of short text
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

yes but I couldnt resist doing one final short txt post lol tahts funny u c?
ok now time for proper grammer...
Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 16, 2008, 03:46:15 AM
People seem to have a bad habot of predicting outcomes that they cannot possibly predict.
Exactly, everyone said trident would win at the begining and I said anything could happen, oh wise firetooth knows all.

meestir amayzing

well, look whos on top now... :D the woodlanders!!