Good

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, February 18, 2003, 01:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Should there be a Warlords where you could pick either a good or bad species?

Badrang the Tyrant

There could also be two major clans....one for good and another for bad..its just a thought

Ereptor

Badrang the Tyrant again you make me wonder.....what in the world did you smoke for breakfast.....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Abby The Rat

Ereptor you really need to chill, that was only a idea.

And Badrang you need to be more lax in your posting. I find it really annoying that I have to read an old topic that was stopped some time back and multi-post. If you need to add to you post, edit the post you have in the first place. Posting so many a day will only just annoy people. Only cheesy Use to do it and look how many people don't what him posting.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Badrang the Tyrant

Bloodrath

OO, geeze, more one line post and one and two word posts. Can you please try and type a little bit better and more? It gets very annoying to have to find topics filled with all this junk, Badrang. I have seen you post all around, tons of one word posts and whatnot. Just try and post better. Like example, your last post here, you said "i sorry". You could have least put "I am sorry", with the use of the "shift key". Fenix can explain to you about it, eh Fenix? ;)

Well, just try to post in topics that you are actually making a point across with something, or giving advice and whatnot. This forum was already full of gigantic amounts of spam in the past and we really do not need more of it. Just try and be a better poster. ~_^

Mitya

Dare I ask why every single thread on this message board seems to degenerate to name calling, flames, and mindless screaming?

I personally like the idea of a goodbeast/vermin war version of RWL.
--Mitya Shostak

My signature was going to be original. Yes.

Warlord, Slava #14
Former Warlord, Mtsenskovite Army #227
RFFer and proud of it!

Dies Personae: http://diespersonae.no-ip.com

Mysterious Guy

Everyone is irate because of DDD, SHuffle, FF returns, <==}=, <==}=z, and some other multi(s) I may have forgotten.

Shadow Giant

actually there is a goodbeast Warlords site...the name evades my memory, slipping like a shadow between the dusty corridors of time...I think i saw the good site at terrouge.com, check the newsletter i think.
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Blood Wake

it's called sword of redwall it will be comeing out soon and i will be an admin and story writer

i will give you the link when it's ready
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Badrang the Tyrant

Thanks Bloodwake...Do you know how long it will be before the site is finished?

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteEreptor Posted on Feb 18 2003, 03:16 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Badrang the Tyrant again you make me wonder.....what in the world did you smoke for breakfast.....  

Why, thank you Ereptor.. :D  

calria

it's my opinion that everyone on these forums is either drunk, high, or some lovely combonation of the two.

or off raising ponies someplace, like me.

in regards to this forum's actual topic... uhmmmm...
I'd say I like the idea, but I wouldn't want to see RWL change itself into that.

Badrang the Tyrant

No, I meant that they would make a different site for it.  That way, you could play this Warlords and the other one (if they made it).

Orcrist

There is something extremely similar to this in QMT: Epicurus: the problem is that you cannot mix good and evil races in the same clan.....thus- it breaks up friendships and such quickly. Also, there really is no difference, except for clan restrictions. I do think though, that more species would make the game more interesting, as there would be different benefits and failures....Finally, I think that this game should have a clan tax in place. This is just another retraction from your per turn income, both in food and cash. All of this goes to a "clan treasury", from which only the 4 people in charge can withdraw from, which demands honesty. This money can be used for any purposes, and it should be known that the money would grow in the clan treasury bank....I've already got some ideas on how to use it myself. Does anyone else agree that we should have a clan tax??
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant