Just wondering ocne more...

Started by Trident, February 20, 2003, 06:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I'm just wondering what people think of me...last time I did this, the entire boards reset, so I never saw the results o.O

Menatus

I hate you because you copied my poll without funny option #8. Or was it 9?

Aqualis

To reflect my vote "You're cool".
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Mysterious Guy

Trident

Who the heck am I?  It would take a long time to explain... so here's the base: (first time going) Once was a secondary diplomat of Diid, has made the record for switching from clan to clan, disabled Skull Riders, shasta on the new server, and has been to about every rpg ever made.

p.s. I AM A LADY

Menatus

Umm...as am I.

This is about the only game where I HAVEN'T been on every clan.

Abby The Rat

Have you been in the Clan Of Winter, Menatus?

Or you mean as in this game compared to other games and what other games?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

bubble gum squad

Ever since I made the do you like me poll,everyone copied,well,not EVERYone but a few,but its okay.Oh,yea,BTW,I have no idea who you are Trident. :huh:  :P  :blink:  :unsure:  :)  
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Trident

Oh well.  I don't even know what you're talking about the copying junk...?   LOL, patent!  

Holby

Quote from: bubble gum squadEver since I made the do you like me poll,everyone copied,well,not EVERYone but a few,but its okay.Oh,yea,BTW,I have no idea who you are Trident. :huh:  :P  :blink:  :unsure:  :)
1. You weren't the first, so don't give yourself the credit
2. You're a forum newbie. Trident's been here a much long time, and is known (or should be) fairly well. Time helps to learn things. Yiss, methinks I'm is correct...
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

And I've been here longer then most....

Before the Board reset I was member number 5 (shakes fist at the cause of the death that poor old board)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Trident

Holby, I can feel sense in your words, friend.  I take it you're restricted your intake of cherry smelling markers.  Good guy!

calria

Methinks Holby has, for once, perhaps removed a nostril from those markers and perhaps had a rational thought... good god and happy birthday to the queen of England... :-)