I don't get it

Started by Menatus, December 18, 2003, 02:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

The following were done by someone I've never attacked before: (ever)

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 616 acres of land and destroyed:
2,685 Rats
You managed to destroy:
3,789 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 799 acres of land and destroyed:
2,409 Rats
You managed to destroy:
3,942 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 335 acres of land and destroyed:
2,423 Rats
You managed to destroy:
2,759 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 685 acres of land and destroyed:
4,450 Rats
You managed to destroy:
5,952 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 351 acres of land and destroyed:
3,094 Rats
You managed to destroy:
4,600 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 672 acres of land and destroyed:
1,634 Rats
You managed to destroy:
4,519 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 753 acres of land and destroyed:
1,400 Rats
You managed to destroy:
3,168 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 264 acres of land and destroyed:
1,370 Rats
You managed to destroy:
3,681 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 451 acres of land and destroyed:
637 Rats
You managed to destroy:
2,771 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 399 acres of land and destroyed:
219 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,784 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 291 acres of land and destroyed:
123 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,129 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 553 acres of land and destroyed:
173 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,277 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 422 acres of land and destroyed:
91 Rats
You managed to destroy:
746 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 329 acres of land and destroyed:
51 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,402 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 356 acres of land and destroyed:
57 Rats
You managed to destroy:
855 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 309 acres of land and destroyed:
27 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,075 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 660 acres of land and destroyed:
23 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,537 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 517 acres of land and destroyed:
16 Rats
You managed to destroy:
797 Rats

4.5 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 407 acres of land and destroyed:
7 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,129 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 228 acres of land and destroyed:
17 Rats
You managed to destroy:
443 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 251 acres of land and destroyed:
24 Rats
You managed to destroy:
180 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 499 acres of land and destroyed:
7 Rats
You managed to destroy:
214 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 376 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
66 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 279 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
55 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 275 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
56 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 314 acres of land and destroyed:
1 Rats
You managed to destroy:
115 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 373 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 389 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 157 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
4 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 173 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 176 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 336 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 235 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 193 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 127 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
4 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 239 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
4 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 223 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 120 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 80 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 253 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 144 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

4.4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 136 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 148 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 54 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
4 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 92 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 76 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 132 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 143 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 107 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 97 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
4 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 131 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 30 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 82 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 151 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 107 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 69 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 97 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 61 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 95 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.3 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 108 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 91 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 114 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 65 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
4 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 79 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 98 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 82 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 74 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 60 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 46 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 70 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 60 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 21 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.2 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 71 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 35 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 30 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
4 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 64 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 61 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 47 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 37 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 32 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 20 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 17 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 17 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 52 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4.1 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 30 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 14 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 18 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Rats

4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 21 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats

4 hours ago Commodus (#22) attacked you! Your enemy captured 15 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

I just wanted to let you know! ;) (why does that smiley look all freaky?) Is this slighty more than what you'd expect from a normal land grab?  

Nohcnonk

He's obviously tried to kill you.. and failed.  Why he tried to kill you is the problem ;)  

Blood Wake

what a jerk. i say kill him
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Weasel Liberation Mov

As do I...

He has no Stoats, by the way.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Juska

Either get peace or go rally up your friends and kill him or kick the tar out of him, well thats what DRE did to me, lol.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

He won't give you peace, I'm pretty sure of that. People who attack you almost 100 times aren't going to make peace with anyone, methinks.

I think it is "kill him or kick the tar out of him" time... :eye:  

CoolClaw

Maybe there was a bounty on you.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Dilf

you can't 1 vs 1 kill on RWL
due to the badness of the healing system

if you got enough friends, you could do it!

Or enough allies... And I think she does...

baska

Hmmmm.......Seem's you've made an enemy. <_<  

Ashyra Nightwing

O.O
that's a lot. Too much. Far too much. I've been in that situation before- it is not fun.

RazorClaw

I just got a message saying, "Congratulations! You've just provided Ereptor with a fifth of his current land! Doesn't this make you feel special? And that someone managed to break you with rats because of your 11% health and eliminated 7,000,000 of them? Wow, lucky you!" So don't feel too bad. I had never attacked either of those two people.

Razorclaw, please PM me the people who did it. You are in RL, after all...

calria

That's really icky... especially the gloaty PM Razorclaw got.
*pats and bears with Tania*