Emperor Volkov

Started by Rakefur, January 08, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 21, 2013, 07:39:14 AM
In your wet dreams, leech ;)

Can you go 10 posts without saying something incomprehensibly sexually graphic for no reason?

Shadow

Before this goes much farther in that direction, note that while game appropriate trash talk is encouraged, I wont have much patience for making it personal (or sexual, though the fact that I actually need to add that explicitly is sad to me).

Shadow
Pre-emptive modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIn your wet dreams, leech

Can you be any more transparent?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

On a scale of 1 to mad, where are we currently at?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ruddertail

Obviously, somewhere around troll. . .
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Sevz

ATTENTION
The last decree from Volkov was disgraceful. It was titled 'messin with snare' and my name was slandered constantly saying that I don't understand the dynamics of Reg server.

So far i've been a one man wrecking ball against the whole of Agency clan, kept them from running away with the land after the questionable changes made to favor the team that was active at the time.

There is only a limited amount a player can do against a clan that's so much larger and with excess land available. I've done beyond that. My abilities are beyond anything you can comprehend little volkov that uses his clan to get a crown and brags about it.

Your not a powerful emperor you will lose your emperorship then the pain starts Volkov.
Right now I'm attacking you.
It'll be like that duel all over again where you got slapped sideways and make up stories
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Sevz

How does it feel to invest heavily into academy and have it counter attacked by overhitting you to low land?

From someone you claim doesn't know the dynamics of the game. The land is also spread around among warlords so salvaging your leaders will be difficult and costly with all that networth. What are ya gonna do huh? n00beror volkov?

you were on 291,000 acres of land after you dropped down to ratio which was 51million leaders "excellent work". Now you have under 50,000 land 44ish million leaders. At best you can save half at high costs fool. Your going backwards in a hurry volkov.
Whoevers on my team you can have my spare networth anyone who reckons they can be a better emperor than volkov let me know i'll help you take his place, if you aren't in my team leave us alone we'll leave you alone. If you're in Agency watch your clan fall and prepare your excuses. My mates are savage and intelligent. You poked the bee hive now it's time to feel the sting
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Haha double rage post. Excellent.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Oh my, Snare's posts were pretty entertaining, but you Sevah, you kicked up to a whole other level of funny. I was expecting no more than one rage post, and here I am with the wonderful gift of three! (If you count the in game message you sent, which I most certainly do.)

You know, it might be time for the first episode of Messin with Sevah. :)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Pippin

I wonder if volkov walks around his house wearing a cardboard crown attempting to belittle whatever he deems unworthy?
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Wolf Snare

Ramblings of a very lonely old man I reckon.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Personal attacks again? Wow, I really must be doing well.

XD Please post... I mean rage moar. ;)

Holby

Old Volkov is best Volkov!
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Sevz