Dead: Windhounds (#17)

Started by windhound, February 27, 2003, 06:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

*sighs*  
"Your army has been destroyed.
There is nothing more to do here except recall the events that led to your destruction..."

2.8 hours ago Lords of Destruction (#201) attacked you! Your enemy captured 37 acres of land and destroyed:
449 Rats
5,027 Weasels
11,296 Stoats
980 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
1,744 Rats
7,664 Weasels
769 Stoats
1,468 Skiffs

2.6 hours ago Fatal Destroyers (#202) attacked you! Your enemy captured 70 acres of land and destroyed:
203 Rats
2,178 Weasels
4,312 Stoats
23 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
28,154 Rats
15,834 Weasels
4,914 Stoats
2,833 Skiffs

2.6 hours ago Sons of Death (#204) attacked you! Your enemy captured 57 acres of land and destroyed:
308 Rats
4,320 Weasels
8,806 Stoats
3,553 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
3,088 Rats
17,412 Weasels
4,265 Stoats
2,343 Skiffs

2.6 hours ago Sons of Death (#204) attacked you! Your enemy captured 57 acres of land and destroyed:
1,643 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
3,404 Stoats

2.6 hours ago Sons of Death (#204) attacked you! Your enemy captured 48 acres of land and destroyed:
1,381 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
3,211 Skiffs

2.4 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 45 acres of land and destroyed:
1,302 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
20,679 Weasels

2.4 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 64 acres of land and destroyed:
1,228 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
15,389 Weasels

2.4 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 47 acres of land and destroyed:
174 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
40,015 Weasels

2.4 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
62 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
45,284 Weasels

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 36 acres of land and destroyed:
553 Rats
You managed to destroy:
2,053 Rats

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 34 acres of land and destroyed:
172 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,359 Rats

2.4 hours ago You find miner (#171) attempting to view your army!
2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 56 acres of land and destroyed:
319 Rats
You managed to destroy:
3,204 Rats

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 35 acres of land and destroyed:
121 Rats
You managed to destroy:
823 Rats

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 52 acres of land and destroyed:
48 Rats
You managed to destroy:
749 Rats

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 36 acres of land and destroyed:
112 Rats
You managed to destroy:
575 Rats

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 43 acres of land and destroyed:
95 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,302 Rats

2.4 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 41 acres of land and destroyed:
492 Rats
You managed to destroy:
567 Rats

2.4 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 27 acres of land and destroyed:
384 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
63,008 Weasels

2.4 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 27 acres of land and destroyed:
50 Rats
You managed to destroy:
60 Rats

2.4 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 39 acres of land and destroyed:
5 Rats
You managed to destroy:
202 Rats

2.4 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 23 acres of land and destroyed:
1 Rats
You managed to destroy:
55 Rats

2.4 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 16 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 22 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.4 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 21 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 17 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 14 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 18 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 11 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 10 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 16 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 15 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 7 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.4 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 14 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.4 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 11 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.4 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 7 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 8 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 15 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 5 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 13 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! Your enemy captured 12 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 14 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! Your enemy captured 12 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 7 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! Your enemy captured 7 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! Your enemy captured 4 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 7 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! Your enemy captured 5 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 6 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! Your enemy captured 8 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 7 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 6 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! Your enemy captured 6 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 4 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
607 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
1,009 Skiffs

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
333 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
1,583 Weasels

2.3 hours ago Blood Wake (#48) attacked you! Your enemy captured 4 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 3 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! Your enemy captured 2 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 2 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 3 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 2 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 3 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 1 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:

2.3 hours ago miner (#171) attacked you! Your enemy captured 2 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Age (#40) attacked you! Your enemy captured 1 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago Guardians of the Night (#59) attacked you! Your enemy captured 2 acres of land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats

2.3 hours ago As Guardians of the Night (#59) delivers their final blow, your army collapses...

Sorry, I dont have time to go through an edit it, so you see it as I see it,
eh, it seemed like a race to kill me,
guys, I dont concider a kill to be a good mark, rather a black one that shows you need to be destroyed before more are killed.  
Please dont kill...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Bloodrath

I can only say *ouch* :o  

Deathclaw

If you wish for me to retaliate just call upon me and I'll attack.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

windhound

Obviously I'm not ultra happy about being killed, so attack anyone on that list that you want, knocking them down to 1000 acers or less would be much perferred.  I'm feeling rather vindictive right now... <_<  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Orcrist

I know EXACTLY how ya feel. Don't worry though, when you restart, after being killed, you come into the game with VENGEANCE ON THE MIND....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Omg. You had number 17. I feel so bad for you. Do you want my acc, I play a lot less than I used to> If you want it, Msg me.

windhound

#17 is why I didnt restart earlier, but, I dont care about it right now, Windhounds shall return "greator and more powerful than ever before"   lol, or so I hope...  "vengence shall be mine"  

thanks for the offer Cheeeeesy, but I'll just take one of the abismally high numbers...

EDIT:  Windhounds ll (#480)    lol, I didnt know the numbers had gotten so high already...  *sigh*

Incognegro

I'm just telling you that I'm The Guardians of the Night, not just Guardians of the Night. I have NOT attacked you, Windhound... I DIDN'T KILL YOU!!!
The one you want is #59...

windhound

Calm down Ashyra, did I ever say that you attacked me?  I think I only said for people to attack thoes who attacked me.  Yes, #59 needs to be brought down, waayyy down, but not killed...  
he killed, therefore he -needs to- fall...

Here, check this out:

Guardians of the Night (#59)
Turns 50 (max 450)
Turns Stored 0 (max 150)
Rank #40
Workers 67,978
Land Acres 23,630
Money $20,198,332
Food 3,818,905
Loyalty 1,103,556
Networth $13,932,826
 Location Southsward
Race Wolf
Health 67%
Tax Rate 12%
Rats 199,319
Weasels 216,917
Stoats 101,823
Skiffs 72,465
Leaders 88,222

-Thanks to Windpaw's Pack for this info-

#59 is weak and very landfat, strike em down...

guardians of night

:ph34r: SO! YOU ARE PLOTTING TO GET ME, EH? WELL LOOKES LIKE I FOUND OUT! I WILL KILL YOUR NEW ACCOUNT AND ALL YOUR OTHER ACCOUNTS THAT YOU WILL MAKE! YOU WILL NEVER LIVE IN THIS GAME AGAIN!
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Kilkenne

So says the stupid newb. Shut up, you.

RazorClaw

Guardians of the Night is obviously some kind of psychopath, so lower him as low as possible.

Menatus

Whoa, what's with the caps lock? The newbie speaks! The landfat, army-less newbie, that is.

Bloodrath

Just another newb who didn't take his medication properly. <_<