New to the Game?

Started by wolf bite, October 23, 2004, 11:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xozrok

:?Where are "My Controls"????????

Peace Alliance

wolf bite

Yes, you need to ask in a way we know how to help you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

xozrok

:| My bad. I read on one of the forums that if you wanted help you had to enter My Controls to send a personal message. What I meant to say was how would I do that.

Peace Alliance

If you want to send someone a message and ask for help, you can do so by clicking on the Mailbox link which will be somewhere near the top left of your panel. It should look something like this:

wolf bite

Hummm, Sorry to keep jumping in behind you Peace.

Posted ahead of this post is how to send Mail in the Games.

If you want to send Mail in the Forums, then click the name of the person you want to contact. Their information screen will pop up. At the bottom there will be link called:

?Send this member a personal message.?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

xozrok

xozrok

I was just checking out the forums and read about the characters people made. I was wondering how I could make a profile(or whatever it's called) and where would it go.(I have a warlord in the regular RWL and in Turbo and didn't want to put up the wrong character in the wrong spot.)

The Lady Shael

It sounds like you came from a role-playing board. At RWL, we're not that big on role-playing (unfortunately), so we don't have any formal place to put character profiles. We just have a role-play forum, and anyone can create whatever character and role-play whatever they want, it doesn't have to be related to the game.

Hopefully in the future RWL be a little more oriented towards role-playing.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

xozrok

I went on a trip and had to put my horde in RWL and Turbo on vacation. So I just got back and checked out both of them. Well it just so happens that I can't get into my Turbo account. When I typed in the account name and password it takes me to a screen which says that my account doesn't exist! How can I find out what happened?

Peace Alliance

Turbo resets monthly. So you get to make a new account :)

the set was immortalized here: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=7931.0

taekwondokid42

**Student looking for teacher!**

I get most of the basics, I just need someone who can give me experience, and teach me what is usually considered stuff that's okay, and stuff that's not.

And I would enjoy some help perfecting some of my strats.

wolf bite

(Makes random post in hopes someone that wants to respond to the last post can see this.)

Taekwondowkid, If someone has not personally contacted you, let me know and I will ask around for you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

taekwondokid42

Gen. Volkov

I left a message on one of the threads we were both in. I'd be happy to give him some pointers.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES