Wolf Bite?s Ghost

Started by wolf bite, September 20, 2003, 04:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I have not been reading the forum much lately, because I have been spending the time I was playing the game working on my journal of all my strategies for all to see.  Then it was brought to my attention that this war was uncalled for.  So I have read all the posts about it.  Talked to the major players on both sides, and have come to some conclusions.

The members of Loren, although a bit excitable, have honestly told me their story and it coincides with the forums and the news sent to me.  The Blades lied to me in chatting about information that I had proof of the opposite.

I see that my favorite clan, The Blades, have indeed ?crossed the line? with their disgusting desire to run off new players.  I have fought long and hard to make all welcome in this game.  Now to see the clan that I have spent so much time being part of and sending aid to, becoming the truly Evil Blades, is disheartening.

Although I had finished my ?Journal?, I will hold off putting the link up at this time.  That is because as The Blades have been drafting other clans into this unjust war, I have decided to side with Loren.  I have been forced back into the game to right a wrong.

Not only will the Blade be facing me, but I have contacted the other members of Slayer to join in this war.  So as the Blades got Winter to join them, Slayer will now be joining Loren.  So all those thinking of joining this war, pick wisely what side you want to be on.

You will not see us coming, we will join different clans and only show ourselves when we will all attack at the same time.  All those that took the wrong side in this war will have their necks cut off in their sleep.

We too will be a bunch of new players, barely out of protection.  Seems to make the playing field fair to me. Hehe

It seems that Loren has already taken back the lead against the Blades.

So I now make my terms for peace with the Blades:

All who have fought for the wrongful cause will be targets even if they leave their clan.
The fighting will stop only after either all those responsible for this attempted slaughter are at rank 40 or below, or the Blades drop their Clan Flag.  Until that time, no negotiation will be made.

On the other side, I will delete my account if Loren oversteps and does a ?kill? in this war.

Even when Slayer called itself ?evil? we still barely attacked.  This time you will wish for the days when Eruptor was emperor.

A very upset
Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

can i oin winter will you leave me alone if i dont attack anyone in your clan :ph34r:  

Dead Eye

Oh my god Wolf Bite. This is getting on my nerve! I don't want this war! I have appologized again and again! I want to go with Aus and make Northern Militia, but Aus hasn't been on. I was trying to help TJ. Please don't make this war any longer for me! I want out!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Checkerpaw

Wow, this is getting interesting.  Very interesting.  Oh, the suspense!

:o  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Kitty

Looks like the Calvary can be seen over the next hill at full charge.

Dead Eye

It makes no sense though. You guys are winning. And now there is no way out for me. I am basicly dead anyways. No rats. So nice job Loren. You  guys one. My account is offically dead. Seriously, I underestimated you. You won against me!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

Winter never helped Blades.Certain players left to help Blades.So basically it's Blades vs. Loren.Not Blades and Winter vs. Loren.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

wolf bite

Dead Eye, Noooooo! That is not what I want!  Do not delete any accounts.  Just drop the Blade Flag for 24 hours to show:

The Blades where to fast to try to stop another clan from playing the game.
The Blades where wrong to kill a leader of a clan.
The Blades where wrong to break a truce.

Then the War is over.  I will see to it.

Your past offers of peace only after you had used your turns to take their land and before they could fight back was not reasonable.

Sometimes admitting to being human and able to make a bad judgment in its self deserves respect.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Almkman

Why is it wrong to kill the leader of the clan?They were just trying to stop the war.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Dead Eye

Too late wolf bite. I didnt want you and slayer coming after me, because you guys are awesome. I just deleted my account