Who plans on going?

Started by The Lady Shael, July 30, 2003, 07:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Post here to say if you're sure you're going to be there, or if you might not be able to go. Just to see how many people we have going.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

I am almost sure that I can go (if it's Canada).  I would have a harder time convincing my parents if it were in the US.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

I may be able to come, but I am not too sure...

fingo

I won't be able to go. It's too far away!
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Ruatine

It really depends for me. I'll be in college in Missouri if its held in March '04, and I don't really know what my classes'/job's schedule will be. It hinges a lot on where it's held, how much money I'll have, and if I'll have time. You can count me in for now, but I won't really know until about December.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

I'll be there as long as it's not on a Monday-Thursday during the normal school semester!

Dead Eye

Maybe. If I make it sound like an actuall convection more then something we planned online then I will probably go.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Holby

Definitely a no, sadly. As much as I'd like to come, I can't. :(  
I will not deleted this

Mark

Quote from: HolbyDefinitely a no, sadly. As much as I'd like to come, I can't. :(
I hope that maybe you'll be able to meet all of sometime instead.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

Yeah, maybe we could try holding a RWLCon in Australia or somewhere in Indonesia or something...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Uh...Yeah, I'll more than likely be there as long as its during the summer.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

it will be the summer after i graduate... If my parents don't like me going i'm afraid by then they will have very little controle over me  :D

So as long as i'm not busy. Plus, it would be really hard to go if its southern states  <_<  

Blackeyes

Hey, Peace, if it's in the states (unless I can drive) wanna swing by and pick me up?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Blood Wake

i just need a passport
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

CoolClaw

Hmm... Maybe we should have a poll where most people are from and tehn we can base it there?
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!