The Lady Shael's Underpants

Started by mice of might, January 08, 2004, 06:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shytalon

Heh heh heh.... that's right. It was due to a hilarious typo in the chat, if I remember right. ^.^

*eye goggles*

Yeah. Definitely time to turn of sigs.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

The Lady Shael

*winces at Kilk's post* It was only a matter of time before you found this topic...

*winces at Shy's too* Yeah, I think you're right. >.< It's horrible how ironic this all is. These two thong jokes don't even have any relation to each other...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

The sad thing about this poll is that more people seem to be interested in speculating on what sort of undergarments Shael wears, and other polls don't get half this many votes...

Haha...

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shytalon

*beams* And, of course, innocent, old me never voted.

*Whistle*
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Tea_of_Persia

Give Peace a Chance

Arguia Zsah

Depends on your point of view my friend, from where I sit the penguin is most definetly not purple.

Kilkenne

Thongs still winning. (No, I am not going to let this die, Shael)

The Lady Shael

*thwaps Kilk*

*slaps Peace, because he's the one who started the poll*

*murders Raine, because it's his fault she's being haunted by all this anyway*

What's this weird relation with me and thongs anyway? Because the folks at the RFF seem to find it highly amusing too, and they're trying to give me my old thong-related title back.

Kilkenne

There's only ONE way to stop all this...  ;)  

windhound

...and that would be to lock the topic, or ban Kilk, but that would be an abuse of admin powers  :lol:

this is just harmless spam about Shael's preference of underpants  ;)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

I have a feeling even if I did try that way of stopping it, Kilk, it would only get worse.

Trident

What about G-strings?  XD, aren't they almost the same as thongs?

I think Shael goes commando.  Rofl.  J/k, I'm out of it today.  Headaches can die.

Guthorm Swordmaster

*is glad that he really didnt post in this topic*

Trident

Quote from: Guthorm Swordmaster*is glad that he really didnt post in this topic*
Me too!