To Retto

Started by Blood Wake, September 28, 2004, 02:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Retto! reduce the max size of sigs!!!

Wildwood and zah have way too long of sigs and i am tired of scrolling!

if you can change it then do so
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shytalon

Do this:

Click on, 'My Controls'
Then, 'Board Settings'
Then, at this question: "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading threads?" You can either go to 'no', as I did, or reduce them all to 150 pixels.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

The Lady Shael

*pokes* Retto doesn't pay much attention to forum-related matters, he usually leaves those to me and Wolf.

A couple days ago I was pondering over whether I should shorten the character limit or not, and I decided I didn't have to, because of the almighty, ever-powerful, life-saving, 150px option, but no matter how many times I say, people still don't know it exists.

*sigh*

Well, the limit was 50,000 before, and I've chopped off a zero. *found something else interesting* Apparently, if you get to 50,000 posts, you can choose your own title. *pauses* Er. Don't get any ideas. I'm taking it off, anyway.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Ehehehe- aww...

Yiss, make sigs shorter..... Just to annoy Argiua. ^_^

Peace Alliance

you should make everyone with a long sig have a warning at the top that if anyone wants to reduce it they can in board settings *nod*  :)  

random

if you think Wildwood and zah have longish siggys, lookie mine   XD
and the character change wouldnt effect it..  I only have a few words..  it's just..  space..   :lol:  
spaace..  all gonee..  
*sigheth*

Garagas Ledavas

windy thats kind of wasteful there........ <_<  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Peace Alliance

To Shael and wolf.

speaking of possible forum changes, would you guys mind givin us more room in our inboxes? i'm pretty sure the server can handle it, and its so little room atm.

The Lady Shael

Not possible, Peace, I just checked. Though I just looked at my inbox (and was astonished to see it was 98% full), and there's a link on the side named "Archive Messages", which e-mails you the PMs (either Inbox or Sent, whatever you like) as an attachment. That's the best you can do.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Peace Alliance

that still means we have to delete the PMs every few days so that its not full and people can actually sent... that is when youre as popular as me... and retto's is always full too, but it think thats 'cause he doesn't wanna talk to anyone, lol

Shytalon

Popular and humble. He's got it all, folks.
"Like a song,
C'est la vie."

Peace Alliance

no no, i don't have a sense of humer and sarcasm like yourself shy

Shytalon

What can I say? I aim to please.
"Like a song,
C'est la vie."

The Lady Shael

*shrugs* I don't see the problem in having to delete them if you don't need anything in the PMs themselves, really. There's nothing I can do about it anyway, though I wish there was.

Nohcnonk

Just have them message you in game.  I mean, there's no reason for anyone on the forums not to play the game anyway...