Contest

Started by Krowdon, May 28, 2012, 09:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryu

Ungatt Trunn II

How am I a hypocrite?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 18, 2012, 07:54:09 PM
How am I a hypocrite?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You strive for authoritarian rule in spam room, more or less.  Spam is of free will, it is not uniform nor linear, you could try to organize is it but it would not be yummy spam.

You despise communism, yet you embody the very essence of it... You would be the perfect, ideal dictator if given the chance to take power in your current persona. 

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

First and foremost I don't think you understand what communism is. And I've stated before that the "authoritarian" regime is scandolous and harsh by design, as it reflects the nonsensical nature of spam. A true regime of oppressive nature would have rule like "No posts after 8 pm!". Instead, in true spa fashion we have one requiring smilies.  >:D :( ::) :)

And thanks for the dictator compliment. I like to think I have leadership potential.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

kay wrongatt. ::) :P :-[ >:D :-* :-\
still think you're impostor wrongatt

Ungatt Trunn II

I'll try to care next time!  :D :D :D >:(
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

thanks impostor weongatt
:'( >:D :wink: :-X :( ???

Ungatt Trunn II

Also you say spam wasn't meant to be organized? Well it also wasn't meant to be segregated from the rest of the forums, but here we are. Spam is whatever the spammer makes it. And I made it organized and more lethal than ever. Spam was originally pointless messages, it had no deeper meaning than that. It had no code or customs or standards. We made it this way.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

whatchoo talkin boot impostor wrongatt on a stick?

Ungatt Trunn II

That was to Ryu on a stick  :'( >:D :) >:( :o :o ::)

My thoughts and ideas tend to be muddled, unorganized, and fleeing. Sometimes I have to come back to a thIng later to properly answer.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

don't worry wrongatt, I'll get you a Leninade on a stick

Ryu

no you just take these forums too seriously, its one thing to be a passionate poster, its another thing when you cant get evrything you need to say out and arbitrarily add to it

come now, you seem to be the only one who takes them self to0seriously here

Camaclue

I think I don't take myself seriously on a stick

Ungatt Trunn II

Not really, but I can see how you came to that conclusion. I invest deeply in the themes and facades I put on for the denizens of spa and the rest of the forums for their own enjoyment. And of course, my own satisfaction. Some cannot appreciate my performance, as it may not be in their taste. That's fine but they need to get over it because I can delete their posts and stuff.

From where I'm standingsitting, you appear to be the one taking things far too seriously as you have a confrontational attitude towards me and anything I do. You're just rehashing things you've seen said against me before. But oh welI, I didn't really expect quality nor originality out of you on a stick.
DIE HIPPIE DIE