-ABNNSA-

Started by calria, March 13, 2003, 01:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

My cat's fun and unpredictable. And fat. A newbie doesn't necciserily mean you're new, it's the way you post. Van, you're not quite a newbie. You won't be when you get 50-100 posts, tops.

Kazaar

calria

No, I don't think Van counts as a newbie at all. He's new, but not a newbie.
Hmmmm....
I got onto the forums after you, Tania, but I was playing R:WL for a while before you joined, just based on our numbers in the old game.

In a while I will compile a list of those I consider n00bs, and see if y'all think I'm correct...

Shytalon

*blinks*

Hmm... tres interressant...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Holby

Quote from: RazorClawVeggieTales doesn't have cheese.
Sorry, I was unclear on that. I meant we could sing The Waterbuffalo Song written by other people (vegetables?), but to have a /real/ cheese song would be much better.
:)

and Van is /not/ a newbie. Someone new to the forum, yes, but a newbie? Never!
More sensible than the former Cheesy, Badbaranch, and some others that shall remain nameless...
I will not deleted this

calria

I think Van may even be more sensible than our own dear Holby, or me, for that matter! lol At any rate, there's one thing Van has that none of the other really really new people here have- respect for his elders!

Holby

More sensible than me? I can be sensible, if I try hard enough. *Concentrates*
Hello. How is everyone today?

*Snaps out of concentration*
Its times like these you shouldn't make a pizza out of scones, and then throw 'em out the window. *Knowledgeable look*
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Van, if you like, I can make a sig for you. Nice and long to match the likes of others...

Pity I can't make a 50,000 characters long sig for you....  :lol:

Oh man, that sig comp was so funny.

Hand up if you want me to start a topic for the Newbie on how to post non-newbie like..  ;)  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

*raises hand*

Yay! Finally some constructive meddling in the affairs of newbies, annoying or not!

Van

That would be cool Ad if you could make me a really long sig instead of my short horrible one.   Maybe something about wangdoodles or thumbs...
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Holby
Quote from: RazorClawVeggieTales doesn't have cheese.
Sorry, I was unclear on that. I meant we could sing The Waterbuffalo Song written by other people (vegetables?), but to have a /real/ cheese song would be much better.
:)

and Van is /not/ a newbie. Someone new to the forum, yes, but a newbie? Never!
More sensible than the former Cheesy, Badbaranch, and some others that shall remain nameless...
Is that supposed to be Badrang?

Abby The Rat

I would love to, just IM with one of the IM button at the botton of this post.
(with which one you got.) Or find out in my profile.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

You could do something else with 50,000 characters.... You can make your interests that long...

Badrang the Tyrant

Noo.  Please no more long sigs.  I beg of you Sir Ad *bows*