1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Evil sacker! Also, I'm now in RANK 4 in Rerisen Turbo! w00T!

Nohcnonk

I won't mind if the net of food is lowered a little (10-50%), but it should NOT be worth any less than that.

windhound

*prods Ashaman*
No Touchie My Food

*growls*
*raises hackles*
*advances menicingly*

XD
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

Lol, food outta be worthless. That reminds me I've gotta go run turns on Hack, get food net so i can poison the high guys.....

Razorclaw I don't care......

:ph34r:  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

It was a joke, there are 11 players...

Germania

We had 2 or more threads about this before.

RazorClaw

Ooh, I also got second place by 5,000,000 net in Rerisen reg!!! Heh, the Emp's all food and cash, I'll be emperor in a day...  

Juska

*Thinks about playing and killing razorclaw*
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

*snorts* Like you could? HAH! I laugh aat your foolishness, of that game I am master! nm, it's down now... But I got Emp before it was down!

Death Eater

No, I am the master at WW2 (remember me? held first for over a month at 250 bil net?)

anywayz, I 100% support the devalue of food at RWL Prom. I don't see how you can call yourself a good player when you store food the whole set. It waaaaaaaay too easy. I actually tried it for a bit this era. I was linguine chicken tettrazini, and I had the most basic food strat EVER. And I was first until I had to go one a 2 week vacation and got deleted due to inactivity.

So, my point is, this game would be 200x better if grain was worht jack. Also, you;d see who the good players truly are :D  
user posted image

RazorClaw

If grains weren't worth anything, I estimate I'd be in the top ten... Scary, eh?

Death Eater

So, can someone PLEASE logically explain to me why grains are worth so high?
user posted image