Mentors needed

Started by The Lady Shael, July 24, 2007, 09:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Lucky you, your name is first in alphabetical order. =p Welllll, Volkov should be first, I guess, but I was thinking "Volkov" when I arranged them, not "Gen. Volkov". Meh.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

LOL, ah well. BTW, taek and Snare have the same comment on the page.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

I knew I'd forget something. >.<
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

*bump*

Getting a bunch of new members, and potential mentors. Post your profile here if you want it up.

Wolf Snare

yey ive already helped a few!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

i just helped LT Bear a bit, and I don't mind showing some newbies basic indy/leader strats if they message me
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

idunno

If your in desperate need of mentors i could be one, of course i probably dont know enough about the game to help too much...

wolf bite

Even someone that has only been around for a few months can be a mentor. Most of the questions are about the basics. Then if the person reaches the same level of the mentor, they can be handed off to another mentor.

For all you new mentors, Please fill in the paperwork and stand in line #Q for the next available team member to take your application.

1. Forum name:
2. Accepting Students?
3. How long you've been on RWL:
4. Your best ranks in the game (how many times you've been emperor, etc):
5. AIM/MSN (if applicable):
6. Email address:
7. Anything else you'd like to say:
8. Things you can teach:

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles