Suiciding

Started by Death, June 27, 2008, 03:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on June 28, 2008, 03:53:51 PM
I don't see hitlimit as an issue at all here. Suicides pave the way for Attack Opportunities, and they allow great amounts of Murders.

What i am saying is that if the person has a good leader defense and is unclanned it is EXTREMELY hard to break him. Emps normally have good leader defenses.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Juska

Because in order to lock land at all you must have large leader defences, which IMO makes any strategy not using leaders as it's base worthless. Which is overpowered and should be stopped.

Any strat should be able to become an Emperor and therefore lock land.

In order to achieve this leader land gain must be reduced.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

I like the balance idea.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on June 29, 2008, 11:46:00 AM
Because in order to lock land at all you must have large leader defences, which IMO makes any strategy not using leaders as it's base worthless. Which is overpowered and should be stopped.

All prom are overpowered, Ive never seen anyone win a round indy cept once or twice let alone hold empship
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

If we were to change anything at all, we would need to change how many leaders per attack you can kill vs. how many you have.

But I think that we are fairly balanced without that.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on July 05, 2008, 02:03:20 AM
Quote from: Juska on June 29, 2008, 11:46:00 AM

All prom are overpowered, Ive never seen anyone win a round indy cept once or twice let alone hold empship

Exactly, if you try and balance it like that you literally DESTROY all of the current promi strats.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Agreed, indy can make net far quicker then leader, if they got uber defences how can leaders win :-*
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Wolf Bite is absolutely right. Do NOT tinker with suicides, they are the only way to stop solo empires.

THe game has already turned into a netting game instead of a battlefield, doing this would ensure boring sets and would drive many people away. (like me)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

I agree suicides should be similar, but its ridiculious the amount of leaders you lose when the defender has only 100 if you're attacking for land.