How To Survive The Fortnight

Started by Misha, January 16, 2003, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

now its 3,500 acres :P I wonr attack you anymore for a bit, but u need to concentrate on guard towers
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

also your too far below me so i lose troops if i attack you

P.S. Quote me :P
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

The most important things on your construction list in no particular order...

Markets
Tents
Guards
Foragers-(not as important, but still needed)
Barracks

I will not deleted this

~>John<~

WHOOO i'm 15th now :P anywayz, Concentrate on
A. Every type of troop
B. 1 type of troop with lotsa guard towers.
C. 2 types of troops with high guard towers.
D. Every type of troops lotsa guard towers

I do D. cause its best for my position. In the 50-60 rank range, B. is probaly best
C. Is best for 40-20 ranked people, and
A. Is best for 100-60 ranked people

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

my money/barracks situation is all messed up cuz i build enough markets to be in the green, and next turn I go back to negative cuz i got so many troops on 1 turn

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Misha

Well, Hexans, partly thanks to you I lost half my land. :mellow:

But there is an upside. I am totally restructuring my economy. I dropped lots of troops and lots of barracks. Am pumping that money/land into towers and markets. I'm losing workers every turn, but everything else is green. Too bad my health is too low for me to do any major attacking. My freaking clan is total crap. I'm thinking of joining another one.
"Of course I can do it. I'm a Gundam pilot, aren't I?
Guard of Autumn, #99
~*~Local Gaming Freak/Terrouger~*~

~>John<~

LoL yes I couldn't believe u joined that clan

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Don't listen to anything Beatles says. He IS ranked 300 something, ya know :P

Or John. He's not very nice or respectful in the game, but who is?

Markets are VERY IMPORTANT unless you want your economy to suck like mine. Even though like 50% of my buildings are markets. Barracks -- NOT important in the beginning. Focus on markets for the most part. Build barracks when you make a lot of money. If you start to lose money, make camps.

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Talk to Beatles about his game history- he'll tell you otherwise. :P

Selling troops helps, but destroying your barracks are a more successful solution, I think :huh:
Then you can invest the land in what's making you go red.
I don't like selling troops- it weakens your position too much. Once I had no troops or leaders and I was ranked above 40- I couldn't work out how to drop my Networth <_<
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Warlords is only good for one article, max.
These "wars" never last long.
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

hmm.....maybe. but still.  

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

I just missed the war :( I left to early. You're lucky enough to have gotten wonderful advice from the person ranked....8!? Gah! Still? I miss being in 7. *shakes fist at Fenix*

Der fuhrer

i agree have (real life) friends to help you out especially if they are computer uhhhh people like tarsonis or all of the  :( late :(  inferno clan members they can tell you how to play and figure out how ur supposed to play :D