Blackhorde Alliance

Started by Menatus, February 06, 2003, 05:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Yeah, you are Cutthroat. It fits perfectly, and you shouldn't lie. You did go tyrannical, attacking me TWENTY times in the row because I attacked you once and didn't break you. I was higher than you because I had all food networth. You said I was weak because I didn't break you, so I attempted to attack you again and you killed me. From 32 to 78, I remember exactly.

Bloodrath

Ya he is that dude. Cause, even yesturday I old him that I wasn't sure if he had an account before his current one. He said I was mistaken and did have naother account. Well, throughout the forums, he said that he had an account after Cutthroat, which makes little sense. Deathclaw, before you saif quite clearly that you had an account before your previous one but after the time of Cutthroat. You may think I am lying but if I can find the post in which you said it, well I can prove it there.

I also recieved tons of messages from Cuttrhoat, not unlike what you sent me over my time here. The have the same writting sytle and such.

The bottom line Deathclaw is that you lye about many things. No offense but you have been known before to reject that you ever wrote something but then people are always finding proof that they were right and you were wrong. I wish I still had my older account with all the messages from your current account and the Cutthroat account. Ah, so many and to much.

But Deathclaw, so what if you are Cuttroat, right? Well the problem is you continually lye to us about many things, not just this..

TR Shadow

You were Cutthroat??!!!  Why did you come after ARK?  I always assumed that you and Jason were two different people that I hated.