DIPLOMACY

Started by Twillight, February 09, 2003, 12:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twillight

In  just about ALL warlord games, DIPLOMACY is the most important thing- right next to your army, of course.

DIPLOMACY is nessarcy to have good alliances- and have chances at betrayals. Infact, Diplomacy simply means your relationship to another army.

However, it is a double edged sword- using it can sometimes mean death for you!

Some things to DO about Diplomacy:

Use it for allyship. Have you seen a desperate, small, lingering clan? All of them put together with your clan could have a nice, big alliance.

Unwritten allyship. This is also a wee bit of a don't- it leaves space for betrayal. This means that your allyship is  not shown on the game, but you're allied all the same- or so you think.

Defence power: A huge clan and all sharing forces...wow....

SOME THINGS TO NOT DO ABOUT DOPLOMACY:

Betrayal. You might be tempted to do so, but if you do- before you know it an angry mob will come and crush you. SOmetimes they thinkt hat the whole clan is goign to betray them- and you're the cause of the downfall of your clan!

HALF AND HALF:

fakers. Fake truces to lower their guard and then quickly attack. Mainly warlords use this when their 'allies' aren't online, killing them before they come online...

PROS: An excellent way to lower their guard!

CONS: Fail and you'll have and angry mob on your bush tail.

Convincings: aye, this is one I use often...you've been in a clan. It's so weak peeps are starting to leave. They get desperate. You leave and join another clan- then offer the hand of peace to them.

PROS: fwee! another ally!

CONS: can't think right now.

Diplomacy is a useful weapon- and some warlords don't even know what it is!

Next on 'Stratergies'....episode three. 'STRATERGIES: NAVAL, FRONTAL AND BOMBARDMENT'

bwahahahahaha.
0==)==D=A=R=K=S=H=A=D=O=W=S=>

~*Former Member of Rakkar*~

~*Former Member of Union *~

~*Former Diplomat of SilverJuska*~

PROUD MEMBER OF RENEGADES OF FROST AND FIRE

~Fate of all fates...I am that is to be feared...
~Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~
I do not suffer from insanity. I'm insane- and I LOVE IT!

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.