Hot Off The Press

Started by Wolf Snare, March 22, 2009, 03:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Aye we did, thats myself(lone wolf on the game), white wolf, saint Kris and the invincible one. Hopefully ye put up a better fight than Ungatt did, it was quite depressing how easy it was to kill that unintelligent lump of a warlord.  And would anyone like to know why i did it?

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Red Fang

Lone Wolf if you want to kill people you might not want to drop out of your clan afterwards.

Night Wolf

That would be a very cowardly move my friend to hide behind my clan mates for protection, thats why I left.

windhound

Visa Versa
Dropping the clan is cowardly, it prevents others from retaliating

If you had concerns about your clans' protection you -might- not have wanted to kill in the first place
As you're currently unclanned, where do you think people seeking revenge will go?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHopefully ye put up a better fight than Ungatt did, it was quite depressing how easy it was to kill that unintelligent lump of a warlord.

Kills aren't all that difficult. Why do you think BlackFly and Woof haven't been killing each other? Because vets know that it's a much greater test of skill to suppress another clan or take emp in the face of opposition. If it were a killing war, half of Blackfly would be dead tomorrow, and the next day, half of Woof would be dead, and within a few days, all of BlackFly and Woof would have remade their accounts, and be busy killing each other at the bottom of the scores, whilst someone else took the top spots. Kills just aren't that hard.

I don't see where you come off calling him unintelligent though, in all my dealings with him, he's seemed to be of greater than average intelligence.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

Worry not, I'll be back. They poisoned me unprovoked and when I retaliated he got his unreasonably huge clan to take me down.  :(

And, they are REALLY annoying. It would please me to no end if someone taught them they aren't as powerful as they think they are. Oh well. They seem to think they are just the best things since the invention of the ENIAC or something.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Red Fang

Considering the rate they go into vacation they will all be gone by the end of next week. :wink:

Night Wolf

I didnt have my clan attack you, only four of us did and two of them only did it because me and white wolf were out of turns.

Red Fang

Therefore you had your clan attack him

Night Wolf

Oops my bad i meant to say my whole clan didnt attack him.

Gorak

when an action is made by members of a clan, they reflect on the whole clan
doesn't matter if only 4 of you took part, you involved your whole clan by association.

also, by dropping tag after the kill run, you have shown yourself to be a dishonorable coward, striking out, then hiding behind a hitlimit.
This also reflects on your whole clan.

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Night Wolf

well then once I can i will rejoin so you can all kill me with ease.

windhound

Mm.  I believe you can't rejoin for 3 days

But yeah
In general RWL is not a kill-friendly promi.  There are better ways to extract revenge ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

And how exactly do you plan on doing that?