Hot Off The Press

Started by Wolf Snare, March 22, 2009, 03:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on April 08, 2009, 05:37:41 AM
And how exactly do you plan on doing that?
Murder, market theft, steal etc.
Ungatt was innocent. I'm revolting specially to smash you guys. Well done, que bravo! I warned you several times the first time this is what would happen. Good luck.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

You are quite wrong in two aspects there my friend,

1) You guys are extremly and quite boringly predictable so i sent all of my supplies to saint kris, the night of the attack, who is now on vaction so have fun taking my meager half a bil. of food and whatever money i've saved myself.

2)This time i did have just cause to kill him (or at least id call it just, dont really care what you think to be honest you) he murdered about 90% of White wolfs troops and didnt listen to my warning to stop or die. So i killed the stupid pea brain.

Night Wolf

P.S. your next firetooth.

Don't double post please

Shadow
Mod Duties

Shadow

See above edit to your post

Also - you have a good bit to learn about RWL. First, you don't kill people on reg. It's more or less an unspoken rule, and if you do it, people get pissed off.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

meh
all's they have is numbers

even with that many, there is no net to speak of
nothing worth destroying

they can just continue bottom feeding,
they pose no threat to the rankings
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quit question to the mods but would calling me childish names like "pea brain" be considered flame baiting? Just wondering.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Red Fang

how can you have half a billion net of food on a person who has 50 milion net? ???

windhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 08, 2009, 08:08:04 PM
Quit question to the mods but would calling me childish names like "pea brain" be considered flame baiting? Just wondering.

Its posturing.  I'd have hoped you'd be a bit more thick skinned than that
Its very, very mild flame.  Well within the tolerance factor

But yeah...  Food is worth -> Food * 10 / 500
500,000,000 food is worth 10,000,000 net.  So its quite reasonable.
If you click "Army Status" there's a link for "Networth Makeup" at the bottom, check it out
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ungatt Trunn II

I know, I know. He wasn't so kind over the messaging systems though.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

1) You guys are extremly and quite boringly predictable so i sent all of my supplies to saint kris, the night of the attack, who is now on vaction so have fun taking my meager half a bil. of food and whatever money i've saved myself.

Well, I don't where you get off saying "You guys", as far as I can tell, no one is really paying attention to you. But anyway, that's a pretty crappy move. Sending off your stuff, yeah, OK, fair enough, but sending off and then having that person go into vaca is quite dishonorable. I'd probably care more if you weren't all at the bottom of the rankings, but that is bordering on code abuse, in my opinion.

QuoteUngatt was innocent. I'm revolting specially to smash you guys. Well done, que bravo! I warned you several times the first time this is what would happen. Good luck.

Firetooth, honestly man, what are you gonna do? He's got nothing, and didn't have much even before he sent everything away. Unless your gonna kill him in return, I'd just leave it alone.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TheSpaceman

IM sick of these KOTW guys.  I know arrogance is normal for this type of thing, but they need to learn their place. Tho i know i can't take them alone, cos i know my place, im in for whoever wants to take action.  Send me a message.
Look up!

Gorak

I would, but like Volkov said, what are you gonna do?
they're already at the bottom of the ranks, so low that even killing would be a waste of turns, considering they have less net then half the people yet to break pro

If they somehow make a rise in the rankings, or pursue killing since they cannot accomplish anything else in this game, then I'm there
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on April 08, 2009, 03:35:12 PM
P.S. your next firetooth.

Don't double post please

Shadow
Mod Duties
ROFL. I'm scared, an angry noob is after me.
Volkk I'm just gonna murder them a bit...steal, do little damage then see what they do.
KOTW need a lesson. I tried to play good cop with the noob clans, now I'm playing bad cop.
EDIT: LOL what noobs. I have no troops but they spent a whole run murdering me?
Darkwolf, clan up and fight. Oh, I forgot. You noobs crap yourselves if someone offers retaliation. You guys damaged me a bit when I was on a 10ratio after revolting, well done. Now if you kill me, you'll only further the point you are n00bs. But, seeing as you don't care I have unclanned. Now, you can surrender now, when Ungatt comes back aid him then run home like good boys, or prepare to have your life amde a misery.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Eh.  This is blowing up a bit more than it should.

Common guys, like Volky said, whatcha gonna do to a guy who has nothing?

Night Wolf, back off a bit. 
Here.
Quotelone wolf (#179)
Turns (?)   135 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   0 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #34
Workers (?)   52,404
Acres (?)   14,208
Cash (?)   $75,272,963
Food (?)   533,136,444
Loyalty (?)   6,423,048
Networth (?)   $28,321,855

Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   22%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Bellas (?)   1,409,469
Jaspers (?)   312,488
Jacobs (?)   970,330
Edwards (?)   183,735
Leaders (?)   1,398,950

You're running a classic newbie strat, but oddly high on leaders.  In general there's no need to have more than one troop type, your defence rate is 17% so you're not holding land all that well anyhow.  If you're actually using leaders its beneficial to lose some land and it makes it rather heavy to run with a full troop load like it appears you've been doing.
You left your health abysmally low.  If I standard attacked you a few times I would wipe out most of your army, losses are much much greater with low health.  Try to always end your runs with 100%
Food stocks are fine.  A little more would help your net and make you appear poofier.  Cash stocks are low, I suspect your troop counts are weighing you down.  Sell some.

Above all stop wasting your turns making enemies.  You spent your entire last run attacking Firetooth.  Great.  Now what?  You're no better off from it, and it doesnt appear Firetooth is much worse off for it.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

Were you just trying to help me?