Hot Off The Press

Started by Wolf Snare, March 22, 2009, 03:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Why is that in question?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: windhound on April 09, 2009, 04:32:24 PM
Why is that in question?

I think (and I can hardly believe it) that it was meant to be an incredulous sort of 'YOU think you can help ME?'.  :P

I'd accept windy's advice graciously if I were you, night wolf.. rank 35, you can easily do better than that, but only if you stop all this killing/insulting madness... otherwise you'll get beaten down as soon as you get anywhere. You've got a few leaders, just do a bit of leader-feast for a while (but only once you've got your health back up to 100%).
Peaceful netting. It's where it's at.  :D

Night Wolf

Nope it was  more of YOU WOULD help me? And I do believe PEACEFUL netting Is no longer an option for me, just sayin' do really think anyone would leave me in peace now?

CobyCopper

How about this; you try to achieve a nice goal while Woof and BlackFly/U bash each others brains out? That's about the most of the help that I'd personally give you. Find something to do, do it, and then look back on what you learned and do something else. So long as you give it a bit of effort, you'll only learn more. But yes, going peaceful is easy enough for a newbie. An established player who pisses off other established players will not get off so easily. Take the leniency while it's present.

windhound

Quote from: Night Wolf on April 09, 2009, 07:33:29 PM
Nope it was  more of YOU WOULD help me? And I do believe PEACEFUL netting Is no longer an option for me, just sayin' do really think anyone would leave me in peace now?

I'm third party to this, don't much care one way or the other
I don't like kills, my attempt was to point you in the right direction.  AKA, focus on growing rather than destruction

Decide how you want to go.
Calling people pea-brain isn't the best way to move forward, but it works well if you like where you're at
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

If i could be left in peace id have no problem being a peaceful netting player.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIf i could be left in peace id have no problem being a peaceful netting player.

It helps not to kill people. But that's beside the point.

Volkk I'm just gonna murder them a bit...steal, do little damage then see what they do.
KOTW need a lesson. I tried to play good cop with the noob clans, now I'm playing bad cop.

OK, you have fun with that I guess. I still don't see much point. It's like the whole "Bomb Vietnam back to the Stone Age" thing. Kinda hard to do when they basically already are living in the Stone Age.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

well i don't plan on killing anyone else if that helps any.

Firetooth

That is good, yes. Maybe instead of annoying everyone one with your constent agression and threats, next you could try to learn some stratergies to increase your networth?
I've made peace with lonewolf. long as you guys don't start anymore fights you should be fine
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Ahahahaha, reg has reset.
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Edit: Nvm read news :-[
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

We all going to clan up again, or what?  :P

CobyCopper

Let's take a breather for now. Maybe we can try the International War thing, but for now I'd like to sit back, have some fun, and teach.

Gen. Volkov

Wow, well, that concludes the war with BlackFly I guess. Wasn't really going anywhere anyway. Was fun.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Yeah it was pretty good while it lasted.
I wouldn't mind doing the internaional thingy.
If everyone eles went along with it it would be pretty fun
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better