Turbo awards

Started by Firetooth, February 29, 2012, 01:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Quote from: Shadow on March 04, 2012, 04:49:05 PM
they would still be relatively good on food, everyone would just eat more absolutely.

Increasing food production and then increasing consumption would just cancel out the changes you just made. It seems to be fine the way it is, I'm already going through food like crazy and I'm not even at the top this round.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

not at all - increasing food production relative to cash balances food against casher, but increasing food consumption then balances indy against farmer.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ian2424

Quote from: Firetooth on March 04, 2012, 03:42:34 PM
While we're at it, let's make sure you need 20 rats, 10 weasels and 5 stoats to man each skiff, too. :P
And 5 skiffs to man a skiff. :P
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

Quote from: Shadow on March 04, 2012, 07:42:13 PM
not at all - increasing food production relative to cash balances food against casher, but increasing food consumption then balances indy against farmer.

Guess I don't really care since I don't indy...just don't increase worker/leader consumptions again.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Etendue

I see, because I had gone 100% rats on most runs to break Cloud. So that's where my food went.

Cloud, please teach me your strategies, they are truly superior to anything I have :P
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

cloud

Quote from: Etendue on March 05, 2012, 12:44:23 AM
I see, because I had gone 100% rats on most runs to break Cloud. So that's where my food went.

Cloud, please teach me your strategies, they are truly superior to anything I have :P

The Clan's still open to join (if there are slots left)
-Kilk